$160 billion company and we get cheap toys????

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2014 at 8:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anyone with any clout reads these threads please, I implore you.. get us some equipment that we can get our jobs done with.
    Computers are the quality of those we donate to Africa for 6 year olds to play games on.
    I spend at least 1 hour a week on the phone with some moron at the "help" desk trying to fix a "glich". Heck, I wait 20 minutes for it to reboot up after I step away to get a glass of water. Ipads are garbage and we cant even do half of our work on it anyway. I would settle for a good tablet and a ankle monitoring device.
    Cars are complete crap and my body can attest to that.
    I would like to know if headquarters works with this garbage?
    Maybe so.
    Nuff said.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are just computer illiterate.

If the iPad is garbage, then you would never be able to use a ThinkPad as we did before. iPad is as fool proof as it gets as of today.

A company car is a tool to get you from Point A to Point B. What do you expect?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your body can attest to what, exactly, about a car? Are you simply soft and out of shape? Methinks so.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck should give you a copy of "iPad for the Dummies" to read and cut your salary in half while you are back in training. You are just clueless and lied about your computer skills during the interview.

The iPad is as user friendly as it gets. All electronic devices need time to boot up: iPod, laptop, tablet, etc. There are housecleaning tasks to perform and the OS has to be loaded into the memory. You are just one of those impatient video game IM generation.

The laptops being donated to Africa and India are the most basic kind and I bet you cannot even figure that one out either.

Work on your own skills. Don't be impatient. Think more analytical. Stop blaming your own deficiencies on others.