We will be approved by the FDA tomorrow morning

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 1, 2014 at 6:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pembro will kick some tail

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this turns out to be accurate -- a big if -- the approval will be in melanoma (non-operable) only.

Good -- but not yet materially great -- news for Whitehouse Station.

I predict (based only on public information) that BMS's nivolumab and MK-3475 will reach market in the "big burden" cancers at nearly the same time: early to mid 2015.

We shall see.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While these breakthroughs are great for patients, PD-1 is a very crowded field and Merck's problems run deeper than producing a single drug. Even if Pembro was the biggest launch in history (recently set by Gilead), it does not have the juice to replace all that has fallen off in the last three years. Worse, there's little to nothing behind it.

Stick a fork in Merck, it's done. The only way it makes its numbers at this point is by throwing employees overboard.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So -- just additional studies. No green light.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, the approval is narrow... And Merck can't make the monoclonal antibody in vast scale yet -- not scaled up -- so the FDA nod just puts it on equal footing with BMS's Opdivo (nivolumab).

MK-3475 is to be branded as Keytruda. Catchy! At $150,000 a year, too ... Wow!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not much positive impact on the stock today.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So my friends at BMS, Monday we are shifting in second year, and we will further distance ourselves from your mediocre sales success

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have been making good bonuses and the bonuses will be enhanced significantly. We are MBO judged and everyone makes bonus. The best and only division left within Merck. We have also been assured that we will be the only non contract group!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And if Keytruda flops, you're history.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the only flop I am aware of is the multitudes of insignificant delislingers that will be very soon contract reps

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS will steamroll MRK. More indications. More breadth of support. More confidence. Check back December 2016 and see who is dominating the market. No brag, just fact.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Received my second qtr. Bonus yesterday, a monster addition to the bank account.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should call 20/20 and 60 minutes. I am sure they would love to share your story and make you famous.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need a new bit d-bag. Your tired old diatribe is as crappy as you Pharma stalker.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jealous you didn't get a bonus? Contract reps are needed

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HaHaHa

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha Ha = r*****

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, BMS has yet another back-up to Optivo, which is racking up indications and stopping clinical trials early because of excellent efficacy. The latest is for renal cancer.

Also, there must be some reason the best and brightest are jumping Merck's ship for BMS. Could it be that they have a pipeline?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I fabricate my own indications, off label always works every time!