When is the Oncology Launch Meeting?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2014 at 7:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thoughts on how much off-label use will be written? Probably will have to be paid in cash if off-label.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mid-September. Bristol will eat your lunch.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

99% will be off label - I have been selling this drug since ASCO in every cancer type imaginable - just need a few friendly oncologists and away you go.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will not be much off-label use...I am sorry to disappoint you. Insurance will not pay for it and doctors will not prescribe off-label if the insurance companies will not pay for it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Therapeutics using new MOA will not be used off-label. Way to much risk to the physician and Merck if things don't work as imagined. Merck would likely take serious action against any detailing that supported the idea.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very Little off-label use. We are going to our training this month for an early Sept. Launch.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Except of course that FDA hasn't even calendared an Advisory Committee for MK-3745 -- Pembrolizumab, yet.

Earliest it can possibly be sold in USA is Halloween '14.

Word -- to your mother (Mrk-ies!)...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a fool and should not be in the oncology group - what an ass

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IF there is an Oncology launch meeting…..

I wouldn't bet on anything if Merck is trying to bring it to market.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A stated bit of reality and you respond by name calling. I hope you are not in the oncology group.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You bet I am - having to work with oncology reps and management that are completely under educated and inept is a real trip. believe me - I have isolated myself from all of you and will not help in your efforts. I will just made lots on bonus money and continue forward. You are beyond further comments. Begone!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Winner

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha...he is but a tool, me thinks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad news today in UG - PD1 stopped in its tracts. I guess the Onc Group is gone

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone must be looking for jobs - no comments forthcoming! It was fun while it lasted

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean stopped in its tracks? The word around our office is still all steam ahead. Should i consider the position BMS offers me? I like merck though, incompetent higher management and politics of do as little as possible for a maxi salary ..

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see a fantastic career in your future. You will make the best choice, I am certain. It all started when you decided to enter pharma sales.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah ok this must be the boston boob... Our village idiot

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't believe this. Please confirm what is happening with PD1. When is the launch meeting?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you really are who you claim to be, tell me what was the picture we all received in today's email?