Thoughts on the Three Stooges

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 6, 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course the little rascals will lean on us for Gardasil to make up for the disaster with Zostavax. The retail pharmacies are overstocked from last year, the primary care offices don't want the reimbursement hassles and patients don't want to spend over $150 for a vaccine on top of the hundred they spend on prescriptions a month. So we are back to where we have always gotten the business PEDIATRICS, specifically adolescent males and females for Gardasil.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the parents still resist and many still remember the Texas "mandate" thanks to Bachmann. Plus you can throw in the "retardation" accusation. Just not certain if that refers to the mother's child or Bachmann herself.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The little rascals are driving drunk. Just sit on the side and watch them panic as the year progresses and the objectives are falling more and more beyond their reach.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their leadership needs to be revoked just like the stooges except much sooner like NOW!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another poster on another site said it best- the 3 stooges were promoted out of the company. Time to head the little rascals there as well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have my support!!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm with you. This is a game now since they treat us like pawns every chance they get with the "everything is urgent and must be done at a marathon pace or else nonsense". We can play too, rid the rascals.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A new rallying cry- "Rid the rascals"!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything becomes urgent because they do not understand the true dynamics at play here. Another thread about Pneumo contains the crying of a VS (probably with a deep USHH background) that they had their hospitals buy up huge amounts of the vaccine and now there is a lull as they are heavily stocked and bonus in 2012 depends on moving even more and the hospitals can't move what they already have. Aw, I feel so bad here. Too bad that VS did not have an effective plan to counter whatever obstacles they have now encountered. I'm not saying it always was effective but in MVD we always planned for different roads and therefore the journey was not always smooth but at least it was partially mapped out. I laugh at so many comments here. Yes, MVD is gone and MVID is now the tyrant in control backed by USHH thugs who removed any threats to their existence. I never saw so many threads about vaccines as I have in the last few years. Why is that? Perhaps MVD was a great place to be and work in and MVID is just a place to keep your back to the wall at all times and keep cashing the monthly check because you don't know how long you will be here to remain doing so.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many people who knew and understood vaccines and vaccine sales dynamics have left the building. Saw someone was bitching there was no place for their customers to order Pneumovax because none of the previous doses had moved. Sounds like a ponzi scheme- keep getting them to buy vaccines, then get promoted out, then have the expired vaccines returned for credit so the next person gets it up their ***

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything is urgent because they do not understand the dynamics (see the Pneumovax thread) and thus things come up that were not anticipated, or that were but did not care about as they can shovel it onto the FBEs.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strategic planning seems to be still another thing that left with the MVD people. I don't recall panic mode, disorganization, or folks leading who were clueless about exactly what they were leading us into.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't send a rascal in to do an adult person's job.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and you can't send a rascal with adult vaccines to do a VS's job

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you believe that this will be the first annual meeting without any of these three clowns being there in over six years. THANK GOD!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will try to sugar coat the panic with family pictures, playing our favorite songs and all of this talk about that we are family down in Atlanta this week but the chaos and pressure will be escalated here on out this year. Don't fall for the illusion. This division is in some serious trouble and they cannot figure out how to fix it because they are not qualified to do it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are lots of qualified people but unfortunately they are all working for the competition or in other lines of work these days. MVD was a great place to be. MVID stings when you pee.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not quite the movie line but- I love the smell of panic in the morning

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps they should go through the MVD HR files and send out recalls to everyone they have gotten rid of over the last 6 years? Probably none would return though because after all, it is MVID now.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a rascal might tell a VS what to do but a VS will tell the rascal where to go