Mike Sheehan -CRM AVP

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2010 at 4:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm guessing the last time CDRM made it's number was 2004.

I believe it is most important that the sales team is held accountable for the number at every level. From my perspective as a sales rep it seems the rep turnover rate due to underperformance is appropriate. Some RM's seem to perpetually fail yet keep their jobs, and failure at the Director and DVP level rarely results in termination for poor performance.

So, the folks with the most responsibility for the numbers (VP, DVP, Director) manage to keep there jobs as they failure year after year to deliver their numbers. Just like sales reps, if they fail to deliver they should be gone!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear about what Mikes future at BSX. Cafe Pharma should be more sad. He almost single handidly put this site on the map. He should be inducted in the Cafepharma HALL OF FAME.
    When will Kenney feel the same pressure?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i wanted Sheehan gone for so long but never thought about the consequences. Things have gone from bad to worse.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike Sheehan is now the regional Manager for Tri vascular
    New AAA company
    Pretty big fall from area VP
    In any event I passed on this opportunity to work under him based on things I've heard in the field about MS as well as him not having any relationships with Vascular surgeons who perform these procedures

Can't believe he's in this space
    It's imperative that the RM building a sales team have solid relationships with Vascular surgeons

This is certainly not the case with MS

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Christ, give it a rest. Mike if nothing else, is a relationship guy and one that will quickly get to know customers in your market. He's a good guy despite what you read on this board. You, on the other hand, sound like a complete fool. You pass on working for him based upon an internet message board and because he doesn't have relationships with your customers? Find a new career if you rely on your manager to drive success in your territory.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike is that u?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike is a decent guy. I am glad to see him land a job. What a bunch of losers on this thread that somehow feel knocking down another person somehow elevates them.

I bet these posts come from a bunch of underperforming reps who think they are a lot better than they really are.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or from a bunch of overpaid legacy reps that think they deserve guarantees for their business that consists of 40% of generator changes.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the same Mike Sheehan tha sold Medtronic Spine is Augusta, GA?
    If it is watch out!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for mike for a year and the guy was 100% helpful, respectful and always a resource to me in the field. It seems CRM reps are extremely entitled and need to find someone to blame once their services were neutralized by price.
    Look in the mirror as to how effective you are and don't look to point the finger.....you guys are soft

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know Mike well, but when I have spoken to him or observed him around others, I have been impressed. I know everyone only likes the disdain on here regarding others, but he doesn't deserve the wrath that people are labeling him with. My two cents

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haters gonna hate Mikey Baby. Just do you