What happened to Al Chin at Maquet Cardiac?

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2009 at 1:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why has (Dr.) Al Chin been taken off the executive board listing on the Maquet Cardiac Website? Is he gone?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gone

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since Dr. Chin was the chief innovator, the developer of EVH for the company and every other major product while CTS and Guidant- what does this mean for the new company's future in cutting edge new products? So, Maquet is going to be just another commodity product company? And what exactly does "gone" mean? Did he leave of his own volition? Fired as part of another bizarre "R.Q." scenario? So many of the really good people are "gone" without any explanation it makes you wonder if the former "heart" of the company has imploded.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no need to wonder...we know

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"so many of the good people are gone without any explanation", LE? MDS? MF? JA? who cares?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spoken by one of the new and uniformed...

you know who cares??...your Physicians and your shareholders care...that's who cares.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As usual, the original question has been obscured. Does anyone know where Al Chin has gone? Did he leave of his own volition? Is there another company willing to compete against Maquet in EVH or Beating Heart, MIS? What is the story behind the lack of information?!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From Linkedn: Chief Innovation Officer at Pavilion Medsystems
    I heard he left out of his own volition
    Every company in cardiac surgery is looking at EVH and Beating Heart and MIS.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the new Terumo EVH product?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new Terumo EVH product is very good. I use it all the time. It gives me much better results than I ever got with Hemopro or Hemopro II.