Endoscopy

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Jun 12, 2013 at 10:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which product is the best to sell wtihin this division? Which products do you make the most money on? Interviewing for a postion within this division. Is this a good gig lont term? Please any information.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Polyflex ROCKS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spyglass will make you a millionaire. You'll be asked to sell one into all of the facilities and then they'll be $30,000 bookshelves/dust collectors.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does everyone say the endoscopy division is the best division within BS. Do you really feel that way and if so why? I really want to know more about spyglass. It seems that docs dont really need this device it is just a nice to have. Is that true? Whats your take on it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please any info? Thinking about coming here and need to know the facts. Yes I have talked with many reps but still need more feedback

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumbass, if your such a great candidate-you can find a GI doc, RN Mgr, or RN and ask them. Personnally-you ain't got it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. I do got it. just want many different perspectives. So come on share some info. Please!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're
    contraction of you are: You're certain that's right?
    Can be confused: yore, your, you're.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/you're

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on, you can't expect a BS rep to be educated; after all, he used "ain't" in a sentence as well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the size of the endo sales force?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

XS

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're
    contraction of you are: You're certain that's right?
    Can be confused: yore, your, you're.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/you're

Amen to this post! I'm so tired of the lack of proper grammar! People are such dipshits these days.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the Instinct clip has a problem with "friction-based" closure? Proven by what, that lame video BSX reps are showing? How many hand are reaching up into a colon to remove a clip? Never mind, I forgot I was asking BSX reps.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That darn "friction based" closure that Instinct has just kicked the resolution clip out of the endo unit at my local VA. I'm wondering why they went with Instinct? Oh, I know….because it's a significantly better device. And, by the way, nice try to the idiot BSX rep that was raping them on price and tried to lower resolution's price to beat Instinct's. BSX is a bunch of used car salesman clowns.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow the VA.......yawn.....guess your locked out of most of the IDNs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a great thread.....Cook trolls trying to convince themselves and others how great Instinct is on a BSC board and some BSC guys taking the bait. Clinical advantages aside, in this economy with Obamacare looming specific devices won't matter; it's all about the contracts. The most impactful detail in this entire thread is the Kaiser contract coming to BSC (on Feb. 1 BTW). If you don't have the contracts you won't have the business. Funny thing is that BSC has the most expensive devices on the market yet still has a majority of the business/contracts.....if all BSC reps are r*****s why is this the case? Because of our corporate contracts people and senior management who used to be BSC reps?

It's a lot harder being #1 because you need to constantly defend it; but don't stoop to petty criticism from a competitor that sells on price. Well done is better than well said; performance is the ultimate slap in the face.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As somebody from the outside looking in on this conversation, can anyone from BSX comment to the validity of the comments made about the rep that supposedly sent the email? I'm curious if this indeed happened?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As usual the post here are useless.....do any of you have a job? Don't bother answering, I have a job and several interviews lined up I am researching and want be back to here your homophobic rants. Go sell something you clearly have a lot of time on your hands.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tells us more about your job and interviews. What did your impressive research turn up? Do you make a lot of money? I bet you have a sports car! you must be a real over achiever...or one of the millions of douchebags the rest of us call turnover.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is your job cleaning the food trays at the local mall cafeteria? Based on you grammar and spelling skills and you pathetic attempt at a salient point, I'd assume no more than that. Good news is you're researching new jobs. How does that airport custodian position look? Eyes on the prize brother...eyes on the prize.