Thoughts on the Three Stooges

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 6, 2011 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Monotone Mike Thomas must be gloating over the possibilities of how he is going to steal the ped business for GSK while Merck is super taser laser focused on Zostavax, corporate lingo (level set, above/below the line, low hanging fruit) and Oz Principles crap.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big Hair Todd and The Little Rascals have no clue what they are doing and MVID is in a state of chaos because of it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This brat pack is destroying MVID much faster than the stooges. It appears the younger the management team, the dumber they are.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not, they have no experience. You guys are really screwed because vaccines were all Merck had left. Merck is going to have to add another legion of attorneys to handle the bankruptcy that is forth coming. I hate to say that due to the fact I need Merck to be successfull for financial reasons.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You figure that what they didn't get from our continual shortages they will get from policies and inaction of our idiotic non-leadership.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which is why they are know known as the little rascals

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new Stooges movie sucked too.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only three stooges? Don't forget Moonha Banji and Franky Tomato

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike, Margie and Alina completely shook up everything great about this organization and shook out a lot of the talent that made it a great place to be. So what if the stooges, brought in masses and masses of overly analytical go getters and head bobbers with the call, frequency, and reach garbage. Does this division bring in more dollars now? Yes. However at what cost did all of these profits come in? Many of the people they brought over had inept people skills or an inferiority complex that only could be satisfied with a lot of brown nosing and saying yes to everything without question. Instead of building strong relationships with customers, it's more important to suck up to CTL's and DCO's, while treating customers like the enemy if they don't buy into the unrealistic volumes of vaccines or worthless patient outreach program nonsense. Now MVID is in a constant state of chaos because people over promised and under performed. Oh, yeah more customers are closing their doors to us too because of our new commercial model bullying tactics. Thanks stooges for your lasting impression over the last 6 years of turning this division from the crown jewl of Merck into a crown of crap like the rest of Merck.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot believe what has happened to what was once known as MVD. GSK could not have done a better job of dismantling us if they had tried. Mikey is already there and I guess the other stooges would always be welcome there.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this thread about Welsh, O'donell Smith, and Hoskins? Sure sounds like it is

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

USHH fool!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All it takes is one and we had 3 USHH fools take down the entire vaccine division.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and now that they are gone, we have even bigger fools taking us down to even lower levels

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The current vaccine exec team are so bad that reps and CTL's are making fun of them at district meetings. Just about everybody knows what the stooges did and who they hired to lead has destroyed the division. If only Ken Frazier and the Board of Directors would take some some time away from exercising all of their options and read this board, they may take some action to remove these amateurs.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What! Take time away from excising options! Go to hell! LMAO!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm already there. I work for MVID!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cool. Um, well not really though.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Todd and the DCO's are lying to themselves and each other on how to turn things around. It is pretty scary how little they know. Some serious changes are coming towards the end of the year and it's being done out of ignorance and desperation.