CMF Division

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2014 at 4:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What CMF company should I pick up if I don't have a non-compete?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KLS-strong portfolio, Biomet/zimmer-would have to be 1099, for now anyway, OsteoMed-pays highest at 18%. Chances are OsteoMed would have an opening in your area before the others.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KLS has been cleaning Stryker's clock the last few years.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha, good one. actually did make me laugh. kls is a joke of a company with shitty me too products. zero innovation.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now, now boys. Both have great products, its different for each territory. I would argue that kls innovates more than stryker BUT i don't know what more anyone can do to innovate in the cmf arena. Like every other surgical procedure, the more MIS you can be the better...or find a way to sell plates & screws for $1 and be profitable!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nah, youre wrong. kls does not have great products. and their reps are paid quite crappy as well. not sure why anyone would want to stick with that company for much longer than a few years, other than to get their foot in the door.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kls has a much better bag then Stryker.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really like what?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

power, distraction, sternal, bone putty, custom mesh.... Shall I continue?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bone putty and custom mesh... what? Ok, now you have me convinced. KLS is the minor leagues of medical device sales. Sales rep are at the lowest end of the pay scale and turnover happens daily. I agree that that they have a very good distraction portfolio. Great, that's 2% of the CMF market. You go get'em KLS!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a interview coming up. If someone could give me a heads up on some of questions they ask I'd really appreciate it.