Navigation division

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Oct 8, 2014 at 5:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me about Stryker's navigation division? How are their products, perception in marketplace? I only see Medtronic and Brain Lab in my area. Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You only see MDT and BrainLab because Stryker is a distant third player in this space with far inferior technology. They barely get invited to bid on deals or even get evaluated in the process. Two systems are enough to choose from. The nav rep turnover there is ridiculous.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All true..., they have been third from the beginning and never moved.. Poor leadership through the years..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the red headed stepchild of the company. Enough said.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about OtisMed?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Otismed was Just as successful as Navigation

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. Medtronic navigation is killing it and Stryker has little market share in this space. Complex sale and division is its own island at Stryker

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It might be true that right now the competitors have a slight advantage in Market Share, it's ridiculous to act as if Stryker has inferior product, technology, or sales force around this product.
    Navigation, based off the success of the new Nav 3 system, is blowing people away. In my region we are moving units faster than the home office can keep them in stock. Usually the only prohibitive component to the sale is stingy PDs but that can be over come with solid salesman ship, something Stryker wrote the book on.
    Give it another year or two, and Stryker will dominate in this specific market as they do all others.