Airport Scrub wearing

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2014 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, Stryker reps are a joke. Makes me sick to my stomach to see them around the hospital.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for Stryker. I work for another device company and have for 10 years. I wear scrubs just about everyday. Most of you idiots on here talking shit have no idea what you're talking about and don't work in device. I don't think or act like I'm a doctor, nor do I think I'm cool. Btw, are doctors the only people that wear scrubs? Female receptionists at a dental office wear scrubs you fucking idiots. I wear them outta convenience and they aren't the hospitals scrubs. They're mine. We have to change once in the OR into hospital scrubs. We don't have a locker and I'm not going to bother someone to ask for one or risk taking an employees. For that reason what I'm wearing that day gets folded up and put in my bag (don't want to leave it in the locker room and risk it getting stolen). If you have the intelligence to do so, think about what would happen to a suit, or slacks and a dress shirt crumpled up to fit in a big with a bunch of other shit. I know most of you on here are too fucking stupid to understand what I just wrote, but at least I tried. Gotta run and see if I have a clean pair of scrubs to wear tomorrow...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, so you look like a dental receptionist, outstanding. Again, longtime spine distributor and I know how to hang my slacks neatly in a locker so when I'm done with a case I can look professional and visit other offices and speak to other physicians without them secretly laughing at me because I am still wearing scrubs. Yes, believe it, many of my surgeon friends get a kick out of reps that wear their scrubs everywhere. If you were truly a successful 10 year veteran you would know this.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. I have the picture now. That was you, not my dental hygienist walking by the scrub sink with an overnight bag slung over your shoulder. I wondered what you were doing wandering around eating your protein bar, checking your phone...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, the only thing I think you are "truly successful" at is being a tool. Guess what? I secretly laugh at reps like you who's egos actually make them think their surgeons are friends with them. Someday I'll be able to fold my slacks but until then I'll keep wearing my scrubs, making an excellent living and wishing I had surgeon "friends".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. This is pathetic and doesn't warrant a response. I will respond to the douche bag (spine distributor) once I get a chance. I'm currently trying to figure out how to fold my slacks neatly.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're just a sales rep man. Nothing more, nothing less. It's very apparent you have a huge ego. One of the points I made was we don't have lockers, nor do I want to bother someone with that question, or mistakenly take an actual employees. So... Hanging your slacks neatly in a locker is a moot point. Oh, but wait, you probably just hang them in your "surgeon friends" locker, right? If I'm meeting with surgeons in their offices I don't wear scrubs either. I also don't wear them to dinners. However, if I'm running errands on the way home from the hospital I don't give a shit if I'm in scrubs. I'm not gonna go home and change first. That's the difference between me and you. I don't give a fuck what some loser at the grocery store thinks of me. What's your dry cleaning bill like? I can imagine it gets pretty expensive getting that "surgeon friends" semen out of your slacks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. If you're in a surgeons office, look professional like he is. You're in front of his patients for God's sakes.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are all losers. Trying selling CRM like a real man

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's so amazing about crm douche?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You actually have to sell and aren't a glorified Coors Light girl (as you are now)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah cuz crm is the only specialty that actually requires you to sell. Fucking idiot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with all you said besides the idiot part.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still though, you are a grade A chump loser wanna be wearing your scrubs outside of hospital. Nobody is impressed! You look like lazy loser trying to impress.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While this thread is very entertaining, and enjoyable. Here's my take, i pref not to wear scrubs outside of the OR, nor seen in them, but those heavy days where you are in and out of 4 hospitals in a day, I were scrubs, I get lazy and it is more convenient when you are on the move vs changing everywhere you go to set up a tray. I may stop for a coffee along the way, no big deal. Some of my coworkers will be in scrubs all day with no need to step foot in the hospital, to sit at starbucks to do emails. Not my thing. oh well...but scrubs on the plane......Give me a break....Terrible...Dont get that

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dont work for Stryker never have, however I am in devices since the late 80's . 1st I wear scrubs all the time except if I have meetings with C level people. I could care less what you think of me , it's what I know about myself. Seems as though you are more worried about what I am wearing for work. It's easy , and simple. Now in the future one of your former colleagues , is Ceo of rep scrubs .com (GREAT IDEA) wish I would have thought of it . So depending on where you live , reps will have to pay for paper scrubs. I do have a great collection of different scrubs. I never wear the ones that say property of... just in case some one who wants to get me in trouble.I don't think most reps try to impress anyone wearing scrubs . They are just fortunate to be able wear , and not have to pay the dry cleaning bills.Now the bonehead rep who carries a picture of a fractured bone to tell the police whay he was speeding that is a different story.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You serial scrubs wearers fail to understand the point of wearing scrubs is first and foremost to keep germs from coming in the OR, not so you can look impressive and possibly get laid by lonely, frustrated nurses. If you are wearing scrubs outside the OR and travel from hospital to hospital you might as well be in street clothes. What you are doing is not only selfish, it totally disregards the increased risk to patients and shows your total ignorance of SOP re: infection control. It's one thing to be stupid, it's another thing to tell everyone how stupid you are without ever opening your mouth. This is just further evidence of the morons Stryker continues to employ.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is why I wear them to and from. You have to change each time . Oh and since you are the Infection control director here , each hospital has it own protocols. Show covers ,undershirts etc. BUT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE CRUBS YOU WEAR LAUNDER AT HOME > SO DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT I WEAR .

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He said you didn't need to open your mouth....dumbass!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incoherent babble.