Respects to Dr Baldino

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2010 at 8:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are sick. Do you feel good about yourself because you come on here and try to put good people down? It would be easier just to close your browser window and go away.
    Many people that come on this site knew Frank personally and it doesn't matter if his family reads it or not. For their sake, I hope they don't because of no-class jerks like you. Every person is a great in their own way and if you get upset when someone is described as a great man after they pass you need to get some perspective. Not sure what he ever did to you but since you didn't know him I am guessing you are just on here to be a smartass. He did a lot to help others. How about starting a company that employs many of the people reading this post? I know that helps me out a lot. Society has devolved because of people like you that would come on this site the day after a man passes and be disrespectful.
    How does it hurt you if people want to come on here and give praise to a man who did successfully build a company and make a difference in many people's lives?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suspected it had to be cancer that got him....shows why he had such a passion for the Oncology marketplace and looking for new therapies etc
    kind of ironic

yet still sad
    57 is WAY to young to go.

he was a good dude to have a beer with and I always appreciate a fella that loves him the ladies

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A true Genius. Frank's intellect will be missed among big pharma/biopharma/specialty pharma mental midgets. Frank really knew how to pick more wins than losses. More significant, he did it on his own...his way, and helped others.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that is just plain tacky!!!! Shame on you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Karma is a bitch

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bitch is a karma.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frank touched alot of peoples lives and by having a successful company employed alot of people. By Proxy, Frank put alot of kids through college, paid for alot of weddings, and helped alot of charities along the way. No one is perfect, certainly myself included, but when your kids are opening their presents on Christmas remember Uncle Frank made alot of that happen.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Frank for many years and only recently left for greener pastures. Now that he's passed however, I remember when first coming to Cephalon, it too was greener pastures. Unfortunately, my (and many other's) honeymoon and large bonuses from Cephalon were short-lived, discontinuing of course with the OIG investigation, subsequent fines and resultant culture change.

I'm grateful that he built a company, from which I traded time for money and was able to provide for my family. Regardless of whether I liked Frank or didn't (I only saw him at meetings and my patience for the behavior of company executives eventually ran out), I am sad that he lost a battle to cancer. He was not perfect, I am not perfect...none of us are.

At the end of it all, no one can take $1 dollar or $2.3B dollars with them. (I suppose I could have some money placed in my casket, but Hereafter exchange rates are real shifty I suspect) Only a legacy is left behind.

Most importantly, I pr@y that Frank was able to see and speak with those most important to him before he passed. Blessing to his family and loved one's.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are really disgusting. He was a great man who tried to put the illegal and unconstitutional FDA in their place. Lying to the FDA is no sin; it's a virtue. Anyone who opposes governet meddling in private business, as Frank did, is a hero. We need more men like Frank not less. God bless his family in their hour of sorrow.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are really disgusting. He was a great man who tried to put the illegal and unconstitutional FDA in their place. Lying to the FDA is no sin; it's a virtue. Anyone who opposes governet meddling in private business, as Frank did, is a hero. We need more men like Frank not less. God bless his family in their hour of sorrow.

Idiots like you are the reason the FDA is having a great old time going after pharma. To say you are a dunce would be an understatement. I wonder why pharma jobs are going away? Comforting to know their are individuals like you who care for patients. Hey as long as you get yours - it is all good. Get a clue!!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My respects to Frank, from one of the originals.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Original thread starter:
    At each President's club I've attended My wife and I would ALWAYS walk up to Frank and thank him for the opportunity to work for your company. This allowed her to stay home while th kids were young and needed her so much. Cephalon, at one point, was a great family gig.....not sure how this will be next year with more unattenable goals and MBO's...We'll see.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did you thank him for approving fraudulent off label sales practices that resulted in a half billion dollar fine?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holier than thou!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No...just you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and you, and you, and you, and well - come to think of it everyone! Suck it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess you were wrong about the new head, and a lot of things, idiot!