horrible experience

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2014 at 7:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had the same experience on the other side of the country. Pfizer used to be a great company, but now it is not. Too many managers that are not managers, just people looking to be popular with their teams and upper managemet -- fakers and liars. My manager lied about everything -- successes, numbers, people, whatever he could do to make himself and the people he favored look good, he did. So sad.. I don't know how these peole live with themselves really.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the game in almost all of corporate and governmental America. Your DM played it quite well. Why do you think so many backstabbing fake "game" tv shows like Big Brother, the amazing race, and survivor are so popular? Our society has lost its high moral ground and we reward evil. Did you stand by and let it happen and did nothing? If no, then why bitch?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the Pfizer corporate culture - a real cesspool. People make me laugh when they say leadership is trying to change the culture. That's never going to happen.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

after a secondment for 6 mos at the end of 2013. She is flector/celebrex I think

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like parents have their favorite kid. Managers have their favorite reps. Get over it and be that rep who does their job and doesn't obsess about their team mates.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Celebrex is such a yucky drug. I like my pain compound creams.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really miss the excitement of Pfizer! Thank you for the severance in 2009, it keeps me going during the lean times, but then again retirement helps out. I am amazed at the down hill spiral of this company. I have watched reps send back the pad to be signed for samples, still know the sample boxes and amazed at the ineptness of the reps and leadership! Please keep the light on, depending on the retirement and loving the show!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck rubbing your unyucky cream on that nice, new, gashing, sutured wound the surgeon created when he replaced your hip?

I wonder how much cream does one use for RA joints all over the body? Do you just bathe in the unyucky cream?

Dumbass!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had the same experience I couldn't agree more the worst!!!!!!