Why did Dev leave Novartis in Shreveport, as an area manager? And Pfizer as a DM?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2010 at 1:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dev McCrevan apparently was with Pfizer for around 10 years and was eventually let go. Novartis hired him and within a year he was gone. I'm hearing conflicting stories as to why he left or was asked to leave and am wondering if anyone on here has a firsthand account of what happened. I've heard he was tied to a harassment suit and I've heard his reps hated him. But of course the latter isn't grounds for termination. Any information or insight would be greatly appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why does it matter?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I think that is beside the point. If you do not have anything to contribute to my question except asking why I'm asking a question, then why bother responding at all?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Who are you? Why are you asking these questions, stalker?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't this a forum for pharma reps to communicate openly and honestly with one another and maybe learn a thing or two? I'm not a stalker, just trying to find out the truth. There is a lot of negativity and controversy surrounding this man and I'm just trying to find out where the truth lies. Why are you having such a viseral reaction to my benign questioning?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are going to try to appear intelligent by using words like "benign", then learn how to spell words like "visceral" properly. Moron.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard he is moving.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I can tell you who DOES NOT appear intelligent. YOU. What's up with the tacky name calling? What's your problem?? Your defensiveness leads me to believe there is truth in the rumors. So...thanks for the confirmation! 'Preciate it! :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got your mammouth (and lengthy) "precation" right here! Can you handle it?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's spelled mammoth.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron. Hehe. I love irony.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. I wonder if that's true and where he is going.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm....that's interesting. I wonder where and why he may be moving? Couldn't find work in Shreve, I suppose.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think he's hot and he love a long time...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As far as I'm concerned, dev was an exceptional leader. Very supportive and always willing to get his hands dirty, so to speak.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Freaking stalker! Creepy. Very creepy.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure why Dev left Novartis but I can tell you that he is a true leader focused on performance. He was never going to be a rep's best friend but if you earned your pay, he had your back. If you sucked and didn't want to improve, you were gone.
    I see countless DMs without the balls to manage underperformers out of the organization--he was not one of them. The fact that one of his former "cancers" has nothing better to do than post bs accusations out of spite tells me that Dev made good, tough decisions.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only people that don't like Dev as a manager are the slackers he fired or was putting on an improvement plan. Everything else is just bs.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and everyone he cornered at meeting to talk about how great he is or was, is way was right, blah, blah blah. I would have hated working for him, couldn't listen to it all day.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Not sure why Dev left Novartis but I can tell you that he is a true leader focused on performance. He was never going to be a rep's best friend but if you earned your pay, he had your back. If you sucked and didn't want to improve, you were gone.
    I see countless DMs without the balls to manage underperformers out of the organization--he was not one of them. The fact that one of his former "cancers" has nothing better to do than post bs accusations out of spite tells me that Dev made good, tough decisions."

Thanks for your comments, Dev.