Eliquis, sell or be gone!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 13, 2013 at 1:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager just informed me last week that there are big changes coming for the sales force. Given the fact that the uptake of this superior drug is way behind expectations, reps have to increase sales or they WILL be gone.

He said that Pfizer knows there are many talented, award winning reps out in the unemployment line to replace current reps that cannot move this drug. The solution according to him is simple, either show an increase in sales soon or they will find someone who can.

Not a great message heading into the holidays but I'm looking at getting out of this nightmare anyway.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck finding someone who can.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give the managers 30 HCPs and let them sell it too. Why waste such magnificent talent when they don't bring in one penny of revenue and cost well over $200k each?

Then when they all get 100% marketshare, because all DBMs say so, they can truly show all the rest of us shitty useless reps how it's done.

Perfect advice for free. Bet they never do it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm already working 20 hours a week. I can't do any more than that!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical rep spend more time complaining and yapping on phone instead of working

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly dude, what else is there to do when you can not get in to see your doctors?
    Quit being so self righteous and admit reps do the best they can with what their afforded

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto Toviaz, Xeljanz and many new more!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know what else can be done at this time. The whole class is slower than anticipated and E is slowest of them all. Maybe they all thought that this was the PFE of old when Pfizer meant something. Now we are just left overs.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is not the drug reps its the payor system. The system is all about cost containment! Big expensive brands are just not gonna move like they once did! Unless of course they are MIRACLE drugs and none of the NOACS are that!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your DM sounds really smart. We are loaded with whiny, lazy incompetent reps like you. Time to fire reps like you! Walmart is calling you for a career in retail! ENJOY!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is absolutely true.
    There are TONS of displaced reps that would LOVE to get back into this promising industry!
    What could be better than hanging around a dead and dying profession.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sell Eliquis and tell all my docs that all the choices are great. I tell them we have one of many but it is a good one. I ask them to consider it as an option. My numbers are unbelievable. I tell my DM that I close every call and ask for the business but I never do this. Docs love my sales approach and my numbers reflect that. I excel because I do what I know works. I am a rep and I am proud.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your doc samples Eliquis and writes the script for Xarelto.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does your DM work for a RM in North East? Now that managment has demanded 3-4 more calls a day from our group and the Institutional sales force is giving 2 calls a day more.. they are actually watching the numbers for a bump... SO funny!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were you I would call HR. They will call the whole district behind his back and if they find out that is the type of language he uses he is fired. There are to many factors access, manage care, mirror rep. to fire actually fire reps any more for poor performance.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah be a snake and you will feel so good about yourself just like this weasle.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Endoxaban in Fall-2014/Spring 2015 latest will be everything that Xeralto is not. Once a day without food/or time of day, better bleeding data then Eliquis (compared to the most well controlled Warfarin arm 68%), the highest mortality benefit at 14%, and may not have the black box warning for stopping the medicine (as Engage AF didn't have the strokes seen with other NOACs when they bridged). Which maybe in part the reason that Eliquis has not passed Xeralto, Eliquis is a BID drug that you can't miss a dose as your life could depend on it. I'm not saying Eliquis is dead but things will keep heating up. We are turning into whining reps saying "but we are superior"!!! Doctor, our non-inferority study was superior!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not first to market anted established is the problem.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hah. A prime reason why competitors reps are being thrown out of offices left and right. Studies are designed for noninferiority AND superiority. It says it in the design paper.

Edoxaban has borderline data, less bleeding but not less than Eliquis, non superior efficacy, and still has a whole lot of GI bleeding. Miss a dose, and you miss 24 hours of coverage. Thats not an advantage.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it definitely is easier to take a BID drug. Really? When it comes down to it compliance is driving factor and we all know why X is kicking our but. Hard to get provider to see the benefits in trial data. All they care about is ease of application. Cost and compliance which we are lacking in both.