Pfizer truly sucks

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2014 at 8:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tsk, tsk, tsk. They don't cheat on their taxes - it's very creative tax avoidance. And the whole point of being a Republican is lots of other people work hard to support you so you don't have to......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

actually I wish they made even more. they make more money by making Pfizer more successful. I wish they made twice as much. I try to do well and support my family and charities I support. never thought it was a real bright strategy to spend time being envious of what someone else makes.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if they are still going to break up the company like they had planned a couple of years ago?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes...in WSJ today....Pfizer Dumb and Pfizer Dumber. The latter to be headed by none other than Carl Wilbanks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not very nice to tell the truth about goober. Although, he has managed to stay on the payroll despite his many shortcomings.

6. #26 Anonymous, Jan 14, 2015 at 5:18 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2016 at 11:03 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shortcomings is too kind, the guy is an idiot! He gives enhanced meaning to incompetence!
    He is the poster child for how far Pfizer leadership has deteriorated. With him it's at rock bottom.