Wrongful termination lawsuit!!!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2014 at 10:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what deadbeat, under performing losers do....they sue for the easy buck, looking to settle. There is no basis for their claims, PFE knows that...just cheaper to settle then continue to fight. Yet you brag about it here like it is something to be proud of. Oh, by the way, good luck finding another job when a potential employer searches public records and learns you were fired and sued your last employer!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Settled. Done. Slept wonderfully. Former manager is being investigated. Perfect. Guys, this can be done. You know what they did to you. Sexual discrimination is real. Stand up for yourself and document, document.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

congrats! i applaud you. they worst thing you could do is co-op when being bullied, especially when the law is on your side. documentation is everything. if you can document they broke the law/showed preferential tx, then you will have a case with the EEOC. Ask that your file remain private. Best of luck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do have info. And have similar situation. How can we connect? This forum is full of sycophants. Let me know.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do have info. And have similar situation. How can we connect? This forum is full of sycophants. Let me know.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to firedlosers.com

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you did have legal council, you wouldn't be on CP looking for info yourself MORON !
    You must be pretty stupid if you think your lies are believed Go look for a job bum!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think you have been terminated, discriminated against, etc. find the best attorney who specializes in employment law. These pharmaceutical companies have no boundaries about what they are doing to employees (especially long term people with excellent work ethics who have performed). Someone thinks you are too expensive due to benefits, etc. so protect yourself no one else will. And to all of these young people.....just wait it will happen to you but you will not have the years in nor will you reach the age as you will be gone one day all of a sudden. You are naïve to think it will not happen to you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Counsel

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In general I think the one area where some may have a legit employment termination gripe is regarding age. This company does love to terminate older colleagues making a good salary for younger, cheaper people. As for being wrongfully terminated otherwise, you more than likely were an under performer or did something to deserve it. and if this is YOU, I suggest that had you spend as much time and effort on your job as you are at trying to sue PFE, you might still have a job.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i know of somebody that settled a wrongful term in suit in the east. It's not easy but worth it!! Best of luck. Btw, to all the negative people, I guarantee the OP already has another job and has tons of support from former Pfe reps who were downsized :)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all there have been people who were wrongfully terminated and no they were not under performers (quite the contrary) nor did they do anything/something wrong. Do not be so naïve as to new management who wants other people in, who are jealous of another's longevity, salary, bonus, etc. When people have excellent records and work ethics nit picking begins for age bias etc.