Im still hedging against ARNA

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its a buck and a half how short can it go

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many shares did you short? ARNA is already so freaking shorted I wonder where they find any more shares to borrow and short.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am long on ARNA, and long in my pants.

You must be short in your pants!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sir ... Will be able to retire from your position in 4-5 years. This stock will be at 50+ by 2017. (25000 @ 1.8=$45000) 25000 @ 50.00 = $1.25mm) lock it down, make travel plans now!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if locaserin doesn't get approved you'll be out of a job and $45k!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Warning!!! Do not listen to this joker!!!! First Arena would be taken out waaaaaaaay before their market cap reached that so stop using a 5 year projection. This company won’t exist in 2017 either by buyout or by failure! If Lorcaserin gets approved, which I believe it will, the pps will go up modestly as investors are skittish on weight loss drugs to begin with and in pharmaceuticals now more than ever share price is based on actual revenue and not speculation. Remember DNDN??? With a market cap of 260M and a pps of let’s say $1.80 let’s say the pps more than doubles to $4 on approval, add a 40% premium to that that’s a 5.50 pps. Let’s go crazy and double that, which never in a million years would happen but let’s do it for fun so it leaves you with $11 a share. That is the apex of this stock in terms of being acquired and that as you might be saying now that you looked at the numbers, is never going to happen. Arena will get bought out in the$6-$7 dollar range upon FDA approval. Still 25000 shares at 1.80 is a $130K pre tax profit which ain’t too shabby but it isn’t $1.25M. Again if the FDA approves Lorcaserin, Arena will be bought out within six months at a 40% premium, and there is no way the share price will be above $10 a share at that point in time. Lastly, if any one really thought this was a blockbuster waiting to happen the likes of Pfizer or GSK or Novartis could take this company out tomorrow at a 40% premium for $364M. Hey let’s go crazy and say the get a 100% premium which would never happen that is $524M, which not one person on the board or institutional share holder would turn down. Again you aren’t going to be making $1.25M …but it sure is fun to read what you poor uneducated state schoolers post on here…

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay then...Jokerman - Just save your money and buy some stock in your company..HaaaaaHAaa LMFAO

It's free country and you're a big guy-wearing big boy pants...Make your own decisions- I have!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Smarty Pants -- Hows that analysis going for you?
    I know this -- I've made more jack in the last two weeks than you will make in bonus this quarter and the next. Happy Trails --- ya JackOff!

And just wait until 5/17 when this PPS doubles again. Hmm- What will I do with all my earnings? I've already covered so --it's allllllll Gravy

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is ignorant. "Taken out" ... Like ARNA wouldn't have a play/say in this... DUH. Once Approved, don't you think that Arena - Jack and others have a solid understanding of the company/Lorcaserin's future worth??? If "taken out" as you ignorantly state - It would be post approval and the companies Market Cap valuation for purchase would immediately be based on Long-term Lorca Sales in US and Europe. This would make Overnight the negotiable MarketCap in the 10's of Billions USD. DUH... What would PPS be then Dr Smart??

Yeah -- Anyone holding the stock in decent quantities would be rich!! End of story!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Skippy did you forget that Mr Naito has a contract with ARNA to get some of that Lorc revenue if the drug gets approved? Sounds like you are under the ARNA spell so facts don't mean much. Those future sales are kind of spoken for so the flipping price is not quite what you say.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait a week and sell, sell and sell.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad it won't get approved for at least three years - if then.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a shit molecule.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, Arena down significantly today. Groopies ready to jump out the window.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sir are a Shit head... you clearly are not educated in the science weight loss.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean like bulimia? (And it is a shit molecule.)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mazur doesn't think so.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah..I'm sure you are right... please- whatever you do don't buy any ARNA stock- NONE. Because this is such a shit molecule..Don't buy any of the stock. Then I will really enjoy laughing at your stupid ass when the shares I bought today at just over 2.00/pps are sold at 20-25.00/pps later this year.

Yeah-... you are smart and I'm stupid. You get it and I'm clueless! Yuck-yuck-yuckity yuck!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you getting $20 a share upon approval? There is no way there will be a factor of 10 upon approval.