Roommate policy

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2015 at 4:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is time the company update this policy! We are grown ass adults and no one should be required to room with another adult ever.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Husband shared a room with his girlfriend....now my kids have no father and we enjoy our rooms without him. Thanks Pfizer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I pay for my own room when we have to travel for work. I need my space. Love my colleagues but I need a break. Wish the company wasn't so cheap on this. I wonder if Upper management is forced to room with one another? Exactly.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When Pfizer is suied they will change their mind. I agree with you. I have asked to pay for my own room but it also is against company policy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We went back to the future!

This is the way it was from the time I started 20-odd years ago. But everyone having singles caused an unforeseen problem. Too many obvious extra-marital boinkings, married manager-rep shtupping, experienced rep-newbie carousing.

We also got sued often….but I'm not allowed to talk about that.

You people screwed it up by screwing anything that threw shadows in sunlight.

And so, we had to go back to the future.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These meetings should not even occur in this day and time. Everything can now be covered using technology and virtual meetings. How stupid is it to fly people to expensive hotels, then feed and entertain them? The whole premise is needless. There is nothing so important happening these days that cannot be handled electronically, including detailing. Field forces are growing obsolete.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How else could the pricks in NY show off and get free trips if they didn't have these useless, wasteful meetings?

Imagine the profits wasted over the years because of these travel meetings?

I wished I could just get 1% of the saved costs as a consultant's fee advising them of a better way.

But stupidity rules at Pfizer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS on this! Affairs would/could happen regardless of having a single room. Managers, Masters and Level V already get their on room. The reason is cost. The hanky pankie part never entered my mind. The reason I want my own room is for privacy. If Pfizer really honored RESPECT FOR PEOPLE they would listen to these request.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was hired for skills, no affirmative action here. You sound like a left wing liberal who's gender challenged or a relative of street thug !

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the overall crime statistics and hope you're not a victim of those you protect You should have a hocker spit in your face

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep believing it and it may come true, but I doubt it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You answered your own question. Pfizer does not have any respect for its employees. You are nothing more than trained monkeys to those at the home office.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They want you to room with other PFE reps to build comrade. So just remember when your drunk roommate comes back at 3 o'clock in the morning and is corning holing you..... THIS IS TEAM BUILDING! You pfizer phucks deserve everything you assfuckers get and more.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you ask, just call the hotel and book one.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. I don't ask for permission. I just call the hotel and get my own room. Simple.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too and I usually go a day ahead of time (taking a day off) and meet my work wife for some role playing.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ rep here. Are you guys serious? Do you REALLY have roommates this day and age?? I can't believe that Pfizer is this damn cheap!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How often do we really have meetings that require a roommate? Big deal.

If you can't deal with it...leave.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dam r*****,You're all over the place on here. Still sounding like a dummy too!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We were both reps, looked forward to every meeting, given every chance we'd get. If there was a roommate situation we would keep it but always book our own room in a different name, arrive a day early, keep a few items in the 'roommate' room and spend our fun time in our room. NO ONE had a clue, ever. Occasionally if he or I had a specific training meeting that would be an excuse to get away. We would always be waiting for each other in our room, rarely leave, order room service and fuck our brains out. A couple of times we hired a hooker to join us. It was some of the best times. More difficult now. I miss those times.