Mo on TV???

Discussion in 'Chiron' started by Anonymous, Sep 27, 2006 at 9:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Mo really going to be on TV on NBC Dateline on Friday the 29th?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sure hope so...f'ing pedofile. I hope they lock him under the jail. What a slimeball!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mo who???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah...Give it up. At least initials.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MW

To Catch a Predator segment is the rumor.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mo Wolin

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh Man - I just watched it - the full story will be next week - but tonight they showed him spilling his margarita, getting handcuffed, whining and pleading and then getting shoved into the police car.

Wow. That's all I can think of to say. (I'm too creeped out for anything else).

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

29 MEN ARRESTED IN ONLINE PREDATOR STING
    The following men were arrested during the online sexual predator sting operation and investigation conducted by the Petaluma Police Department, Sonoma County Sheriff’s Department, Sonoma County District Attorney’s Office, Santa Rosa Police Department and the California Bureau of Investigation on Aug. 25-27 in Petaluma.

Mohammed Aksoum, 30, Walnut Creek, Safeway head clerk.

Norberto Avalos, 41, Stockton, Simon Construction.

Fernando Bernal, 33, Fresno, Fresno College computer technician.

Steven Cartlidge, 43, Santa Rosa, warehouse laborer.

Jaswinder Cheema, 30, San Jose, Bose Electronics manager.

Wai Kit Cheuk, 27, San Francisco, PG&E telemarketer.

Jefferey Couture, 34, San Francisco, occupation unknown.

Juan Gutierrez, 23, Gilroy, used car salesman.

Henry Guzman, 20, San Francisco, unknown.

Andrew Jordan, 26, Visalia, occupation unknown.

Shaka Kahn, 36, Hayward, unknown.

Bing Liang, 36, Sunnyvale, Abgiano software

Ernesto Linayao, 31, Stockton, occupation unknown

Thinh Ly, 26, Santa Rosa, Sunshine Health sales.

Pulkit Mathur, 25, Sunnyvale, executive.

Jaime Mendieta, 22, Williams, occupation unknown.

Chandrashekhar Nonna, 31, Oakland, S3 Tech Solutions engineer.

Gopichand Pai, 25, Sunnyvale, TCS software engineer.

Euguenio Peres, 39, Fremont, manager.

Joseph Roisman, 21, Watsonville, occupation unknown.

Aminder Singh, 24, San Jose, Zoom Delivery driver.

Valkunth Soundararajan, 26, Sunnyvale, Info Systems programmer.

Jonathan Stemen, 23, North Highlands, unemployed.

Anurag Tiwari, 29, Sunnyvale, Sun Micro System engineer.

James Traylor, 37, Corte Madera, unemployed.

Manuel Uson, 43, Hayward, plant supervisor.

Michael Vestal, 37, Vallejo, Johnson Control technician.

Yancy Wallace, 25, San Diego, U.S. Marine Corps, Camp Pendleton sergeant.

Maurice Wolin, 48, Piedmont, physician.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/

You’re about to meet a man who so badly doesn’t want to appear on television, his lawyers actually went to court, trying to prevent us from using details of his chat, and video of his interrogation by police.

The court, however, ruled in our favor. He’s 48-year-old Maurice Wolin, a respected cancer doctor who lives near San Francisco. Dr. Wolin shows up after an online chat with a decoy posing as a 13-year old girl. He uses the screen name “Talldreamy_doc.” He lies to the girls and says he’s only 29. He asks the girl what bra size she wears, talks in graphic detail about giving and receiving oral sex and finally “Talldreamy_doc” says: “I’m horny for you.”

As you can imagine, I really wanted to talk to Dr. Wolin to find out why someone in his position would engage in such a conversation, much less show up for a meeting. Here’s why I never got the chance. After Dr. Wolin came into our backyard, our decoy asked him to pour her a frozen drink at the bar. It came out in a big chunk, knocking the glass over and spilling the drink all over the place. Dr. Wolin then walks over to the hot tub to grab a towel to clean up his mess. We think he spots a member of our crew and he runs off. Little does he know his mess is just beginning. As you’ll see, the Petaluma police are waiting and he’ll be talking to them.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is a scum bag. I feel terrible for his poor family. Is he still working at Chiron, and is he still married?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just who is maurice wolin? Is he in practice in the Petaluma area? Does he do research for Chiron. Is he still with the Chiron? Give me the juicy details.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

man what a loser

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm just sorry that they didn't get a close up of him pissing his pants when five or six of Petaluma's finest came running into the garage with guns drawn yelling at him to get on the ground. I think he was so upset, he smashed his cell phone into a million pieces when he knew he was busted. "But I didn't do anything wrong...wah wah wah!" It was classic hearing him tell his wife that he was in big trouble and that she needed to post bail for $30,000...telling her that he would explain everything later...it was a sting operation...and "don't bring the girls." I wonder if his online lover was younger than his own daughters...?

It's really too bad...but guys like him need to be locked up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he still employed by Chiron?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no Chiron anymore. This Board should be inactivated and you should go over to Novartis to ask that question.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maurice Wolin is a child molester

This low life calling himself "TALL_DREAMY_DOC", trying to pick up a 13 year old! Same age as his KID! He needs to have his kids removed from the home NOW, as he's definatley into kids. This animal needs to get his jollies elsewhere.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with MO? Has his trial taken place? Is he now a convicted felon or did he get off scott free?
    Inquiring minds want to know what happened. Afterall, Mo is a pretty nice guy who did a very naughty thing that fateful day in a backyard up in Petaluma.
    Here's to you MO. Enjoy a nice cold Margarita.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at how they treat Debra LaFave....cue the sexy music. She RAPED a 14 year old!!! Compare that to how they treated Mo.... Not fair