Job Openings for Gattex

Discussion in 'NPS Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2012 at 12:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone been contacted about this specialty position by a recruiter? If so, have you had an interview yet?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiters have begun contacting people but no interviews have taken place yet.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the recruiter?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leslie Gaber and Associates

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lloyd Mandel at AMR is recruiting for them as well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My phone screen went well...on to live interview...heard they want all offers out to those selected by early December..others??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got my offer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What part of the country?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one has gotten offers.. they wont even have the last round of interviews until the first or second week in Dec. Heard there is a national bonus structure.. if the entire sales force doesnt make that national number, then no one gets paid.... you won't get rich here but if you want a great product and some stability then this is it... no huge base salaries either.. too many people desperate for a job..

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did round one of interviews go?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any offers yet??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Final interviews in next 2 weeks. So, what do you think?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way! I will pass since my 1st interview where I was told the territories will be huge for now, pay was not as I expected and was lower than I am making now, will not come up and even match, the bonus plan was a joke, those that will work their asses off and sell will be paid the same as those that sit on their asses and sell nothing, might have considered this tolerable until the equity part was discussed, get this, only 3,000 shares of stock. There are better gigs out there that are paying and offering much higher equity, do your homework and don't look in the same spot for gold or you will find nothing.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with most of what you have stated but you my friend are not in touch with reality as many in real America would be happy to have a job that pays what NPS is willing so shell out. Granted Gattex will have it's fair share of business but it's no EPO and will need reps that can actually sell, have experience with start-up, launching a new product within a gigantic territory that has unproven reimbursement. GI docs are tight wads and most will not do buy and bill since they are mainly working for or employed by a hospital consortium.

I will pass as well.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

questions:
    any managed care? medicaid? medicare?
    where is the dosing done?
    j-code?
    cost??
    too bad label isn't also available to review.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loafers like Lingle will do well when everyone gets the same bonus, so glad you are gone and could you do us one other favor and take the other loafers with you as well.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a self injectable. Not b+b. Might want to do some more homework dummy.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are all great questions to ask if the FDA approves Gattex possible later this year.
    Not going to leave my job now and travel all over for a less than lateral move and be managed by incompetence and good old boys.
    Beware and ask around why did the manager leave their previous company? Were they fired and why? Ask who is going to be doing reimbursement? Ask what is her track record? Was she fired? Why? Ask what skill set are they looking for and look at their eyes to see if they are staring at your chest while they interview you. This is where your judgement of someone's character and determining if they are lying should come out.

Sorry boys only good tasting tuna get to be called Star-Kist.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, the previous post admits to bring tuna and hopes to be labeled Star-Kist. Wow.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like, if NPS would pay up perhaps tuna that's Star Kist might consider joining but doesn't like the good old boy network that is at NPS now and perverts like you staring at her body during an interview.
    Get a life you freak.