Blanc famous words

Discussion in 'Serono' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2012 at 7:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every conference call we have with this moran he always right.... Right...

It is so funny to hear him repeat this over and over.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He should have been fired long ago. But his a white man and part of the Serono good old boys team

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worked for him in ndd he was an a@@hole. Serono keep this crap around and more good people will leave.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason this guy can't get another job outside Serono is because all the people who worked for him left and now have moved up the ranks with the other companies. Blanc's name is mud. He tried to leave a few times but with no luck. Karma is a bitch Chris.

I'll make you a deal Chris. You call all of us that you treated like S@it and apologize. When this is completed, I will let you interview outside Serono. Until that task is done, you are not allowed to interview.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only that, but look at the excuses made for the dismal performance in the last few months. People leaving every week, can't get qualified replacements and a management team completely incompetent. Doesn't sound like a great future even if the FDA has delayed Biogen's med. Does anyone have any idea how many total have left this sorry company? I have to hang in there for a few more but even I will admit it's getting more difficult to put up with the garbage.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blanc won't leave nor can he find another job. We all know he can't even land an interview even with recruiters helping him.

Let's see how long before they move him away from endo?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its been a while. Just wanted to check to see if this guy is still as much of a creep as I remembered?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EVERY DOG HAS THEIR DAY......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully sooner than later! We are miserable in fertility and growth.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard through the rumor mill Blanc was fired. IF true, good riddance to a big aste of space and a bully

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, he was! That dirt bag is gone we all hated him in neurology. We can't believe he was around this long.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

......the dog has had his day.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rumor was when he left Teva they had a party. Hope each and every current and former Serono employee has a drink to celebrate his departure

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of us in fertility are already celebrating his departure.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the early days of MS he purposely did not promote from within and many left. These people are now with the top companies and they will not forget his actions. He is going to find it difficult to obtain a position in Pharma.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true he could not even put his name in at Biogen. I will be the first to make sure he is not even allowed to interview. Blanc it's best you look for another industry. Word is out on you!!!

Pay back time.... Remember all the folks you pushed out from Neurology. It can't even be explained.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TOP 10 Reasons To Love Chris Blanc

10)His elocution is agonizing!
    9)He is as dumb as a rock!
    8)He has the personality of a slug!
    7)He loves being a bully!
    6)He can't figure his way out of an open door with a flashing exit sign!
    5)He can't handle a conversation or interaction with anyone!
    4)He latches on to a company like a TICK!
    3)He sleeps with spreadsheets and business plans under his pillow at night!
    2)He is a GREAT LIAR!!!!!
    1)Serono FIRED him!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blanc is scum. He finally got what he deserved. It sure took a while for Serono to get rid of that piece of crap.

He destroyed the Neurology division great people left. It was a good team but his bizarre ways not promoting people, pushing people out, putting knives in their backs, and putting hard working people on plans.

Should we go on.....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris Blanc Hysterical!

OMG!!!! This stuff is hysterical!!!! Chris was in RH for years and he would say "I am still new! Do you know what HMG does?" Total BULLY!!!! Vicious and stupid! He got what he deserved!
    Beware companies of hiring Blanc.....unless you lock him in a closet and he has no interaction, control or influence on any living thing!
    Blanc put your resume on a business plan! LIAR!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blanc needs to put LIAR on his resume! Wow from the above post he was just as bad in RH.
    He finally got what he deserved! I heard wal-mart is hiring greeters for the holidays. Wait you have to be nice and civil. I guess that position is out too.

Blanc what to do. Well let me think....
    1. First realize what a horrible person you are.
    2. Lying is not the ethical thing to do.
    3. Try to understand the market if and when you ever work in this industry again.
    4. Learn to treat people with respect.
    5. Don't discriminate and promote people on merit.
    6. With this time seek help possibly a therapist.

You got what you deserved! This man is a horrible person he is truly disliked by many and it sounds like not only in Neurology.