Sanofi Contract?

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2013 at 9:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told it's a 4 year contract that just started...interviews starting but the start date may be December. What have you heard?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed 2 weeks ago with the Sanofi DM's, and was called back the next day & told they went with the other candidate.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What drug is this contract for?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard offers are out! Anyone know of salaries and company car?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Offers are out, company car in early '14 they are saying. Lantus and Apidra are drugs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this for the diabetes franchise?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no GI only

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do we know salary and car info?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I apologize for being slow here, I'd deserve all the sarcastic responses I get. Is it really not for diabetes but for gi? I've never even heard of that indication and would be a massive game changer for my interest level. I recently interviewed and waiting to hear back.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sanofi mentioned during the first round of interviews in August that they would most likely have more hiring waves in the very near future, so these new territories make sense right now. Someone seems hung up on continually mentioning GI targets (this is not the only thread they've been on), but you wouldn't target GI practices for a 2 diabetes agents. Oh, and just ignore the dipshit that responded to you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From someone who actually knows what they're talking about, the Sanofi contract IS diabetes. Selling Lantus and Apidra. But due to today's announcement that Sanofi voluntarily pulled their GLP-1 NDA and plans to resubmit in 2015, not so sure that we reps will even make it to the phase 2 training in NJ. But you never know.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! That's an unusual turn of events! I got to the finals of this interview process in Pittsburgh, but ultimately wasn't selected. Received offer for different contract shortly after. Maybe I dodged a bullet. What's up with the contract at this point? Moving forward, or not moving at all?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updates??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

like was said before, contract is for GI only!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is GI?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gummy initiative ...you dwweb

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sanofi contract on hold. drug they were anticipating for approval did NOT get the green light.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The contract is not on hold. At least not for the first 250-300 reps they've already hired. These reps are in home study and will be starting Phase 2 training in NJ on October 7. I will agree however, that due to the situation with Lexi being delayed, I'm not sure this contract is going to last very long.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone who has been hired give an update on salary and car allowance? Also how long is training and where?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its a 4 year contract. starting salary with at least 2 years experience is $90K and car allowance is $1,000 per month plus a gas card with unlimited mileage. you will also get vouchers for daily breakfast and lunch. this will help out as you move into your territory. also, it is a GI only position. hope this info helps.