No one carries Stendra!

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2014 at 2:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A "friend" had to call 15 pharmacies to find one that stocks Stendra and even that one did not have the dose his Doc recommended. No one even knew what it was or how to even spell it. Supposedly they all said they could order it and have it in a day or two but that isn't the point, is it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like they can add Testim to the Stendra list. The best is making pharmacy calls and nobody has ever heard of the product and it has been on the market for 10 year. Then you are asked if it is the same type of product as Axrion. Great job sales team/leader. Ask any doctor if they know Testim and then ask them if they know Axiron. Testim whoooo? Better yet ask anybody if they have ever heard of Auxilium. You are working for a third world pharma company- don't expect name recognition. Suck to be you working out in the field.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey asshole, all my pharmacies have HEARD of STENDRA! you know WHY? because I MAKE PHARMACY CALLS EVERY SINGLE DAY IN THE FIELD!!!! YOU SHOULD BE FIRED, YOU ARE GETTING PAID GREAT MONEY TO MAKE PHARMACY CALLS AND OBVIOUSLY YOU NEVER MAKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sucker I only make pharmacy calls when my manager is with me or if I am teaching a new rep the ropes. I expect pharmacists to know the product name from scripts being filled not from a loser drug rep liming to achieve reach and frequency. If you work for a good company, with good products there is no need to educate the pharmacist on name of product they would already know it. Pharmacy calls are just to use the bathroom, read magazines and try to waste this dull pharma day away!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Capital AGREED. The only reps making pharma calls are the reps working with their managers. This entire profession is a joke. Wake up management there are not 14 calls a day and 2 pharmacy calls being made by anybody ever and you have never hit that limit on a ride along so give it up. This job is all about who plays the game and the game is pretend. The top reach and frequency reps are the biggest fakers. Nobody is honest in their call data.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being a drug rep is the same thing as being a UPS driver. The I-pad crushed the industry and took away flexibility. The execs here are obsessed with where you are not what you sell so working here stinks! Stinks worse than the product this useless company was found on! No life saving drugs = no respect in the field!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

too many pharmacies for reps - chains need to know about product prior to launch so they can be ready when scripts come in