Botox is better according to Valeant

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2014 at 8:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant states they will divest Restylane, Perlane & Dysport to make this deal go through. They are telling their own customers Allergan products are better. So if this merger does not happen Valeant will still look like fools as they promote these same products they wanted to dump on someone else.

Say what you want about Allergan but they built a great company and provided decent jobs to a lot of folks. This merger will be terrible for the accounts, it will delay additional indications of Botox to the patients and it will be very stressful on a lot of families that work there.

I'm no longer impressed with Valeant, I look forward to moving on if this merger happens.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye. Good luck to you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be a fool, both toxins are great! The Govt needs to hear that VRX must choose only one, obviously Botox is a 2 Billion dollar product and will be chosen to avoid monopoly oligopoly product laws. They are simply saying they will choose any product with superior sales and any acct will support and relate to that as it's an impressive business model. The real issue is why nobody at AGN knew about this proposal 18 Fukin mo.s ago? Gotta love working for such a transparent company! Ps- we are all dumber for reading your post, good luck with the job search! Fukin joke!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooh tough guy! I ain't gotta work!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Fukin Joke Guy,

I never thought of that take on this topic, wow you are really smart. You go boy!! Keep trying to put others down to make yourself feel better, though that is the number one indicator of being insecure.

Accounts will end up accepting all of this as all the employees that keep a job as well, it won't erase the fact that we will all be selling our competitors product to the same dr. It's lame.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually they said the reason they would divest their current products is because they only have North American rights on those and want the global rights that they would get with Botox and juvederm.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes no sense, VRX will sell the products that make the most scratch! Medicis and AGN will be a thing of the past! Are you nervous?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medicis is already nothing but memory. Empty dark building..every exec fired and name banned from use inside Valeant. Unless Pyott can save you its the end of Allergan.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's just a diff way to say it makes 2 Billion dollars idiot! Same with Filler! Jaysus think before you write this BS!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant is only the distributor in Serbia. They would sell off those rights. They have nothing to do with Dysport in the US. All of this is available on the webcast.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better and bigger. You. Have. CONCEDED.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's all about jobs. in all honesty Botox sells and does not need the excess amount of reps that sell it currently.. Valeant has aesthetic reps that can show face every so often. The brand will keep selling because people want it.
    The free product is what will most likely disappear also.
    Derm products maybe they keep Aczone and Tazorac (unique vs. what is out there) and get rid of the other dogs they got from Onset, n Medicis. Ziana? Dog. Tretinex? Dog, Atralin? Dog.
    List goes on and on.
    A Retin A Micro .08% coming out?? Whoah that's a world beater. Try getting that covered..
    Bottom line is Allergan gets carved up. R&D $17billion goes right into Valeants Revenue number.
    Salesforce chopped to shreds. Derm culture and Aesthetic culture gone as was Medicis derm culture after Valeant hacked them up..

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not going to happen.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ackman has 10% of your company and your excecs will leave with so much loot they will be smiling like a butcher's dog... You my friend are an idiot!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dysport is crap. I have used botox, dysport, and xeomin. I can see a noticeable difference with dysport. It lasts half as long and it is a sloppy formulation. It does not stay where you put it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Freudian slip - "I see a noticeable difference with Dysport"

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you got $1 diluted Dysport that was administered by Nurse LoLa or Aesthetician Amy?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep your hands off of yourself and it will stay where you put it.