Welcome to the Ortho-McNeil board

Discussion in 'Ortho-McNeil' started by cafead, Apr 20, 2004 at 10:25 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Retired or trying to make money with a lawsuit?

A lot of BS.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALMOST retired you dumb OMPussy. Can't you read? Do I really have to keep asking that question?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    ALMOST retired you dumb OMPussy. Can't you read? Do I really have to keep asking that question?

[/ QUOTE ]
    What do you have your computer set to notify you when you get a response to one of your 6 or 8 antagonistic posts on Cafe Pharma. You, are a Loser! Ignorant, and pathetic and deserve to be ignored. Stop your immature name calling and get on with your miserable life. Please!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U ingwant U dummie!!! Mawbe U can wead dis?!!!!!

5. 27166

27166 Guest

Charming comments. So glad I read these for my first experience with the OMP board. I worked for OMP for a couple of years and it was OK.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MG in NY sucks the most

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LEVAQUIN IS POISON LEVAQUIN IS POISON LEVAQUIN IS POISON LEVAQUIN IS POISON LEVAQUIN IS POISON LEVAQUIN IS POISON LEVAQUIN IS POISON LEVAQUIN IS POISON LEVAQUIN IS POISON LEVAQUIN IS POISON LEVAQUIN IS POISON [​IMG]

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have used Levaquin many times with no side affects whatsoever. It has been a lifesaver for me. Very effective where other antibiotics were not. I think it is a miracle drug. I have had my liver enzymes checked many times since using it and they are normal. My liver is healthy. I love this anti-biotic. It is very important to have a lot of choices in antibiotics. Thee will always be a small amount of people who ocannot take a paticular drug due to an allergic reaction, or a drug interaction issue, or other problems. But people may not realize that many antibiotics today are not effective against some serious infections. Like I said, Leequin has been a miracle drug for me. I am very thankful it is available.