HAHAHA

Discussion in 'Nestle Pediatric Nutrition' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2014 at 8:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you serious--company a joke

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We may be a joke but we just got a big hospital away from Abbott in New Jersey

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why couldn't MJN get it?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mead rep is very poor representation of the company. Never shows up to the hospital. Pedis in the area run the other way when she comes to there offices. She sounds like a commercial when she speaks.

But she deserves the business just to be fair to everyone.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would think the DBM or the RBD would get involved for MJN at a large hospital. What's their excuse/story?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nestle is the worst company you will ever work for if you are coming from pharma.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually Abbott Nutrition is the worst company after you've worked Pharma.

Unprofessional group of managers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While the other 2 companies are in disarray and restricted by themselves it's time to go forth and take over.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

N-E-S-T-L-E-S, Nestles makes the very best - Pediatric Nutrition!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a matter of time for we take over. Biggest in the world. Consumer company and in the U.S. Becoming a consumer market and yeah we make the best chocolate, we're Swiss.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former pharma. Job posted in my area. Wondering if I should apply. Can you give me an idea of pay, bonus structure, car, benefits, etc? Any more stability than pharma? Thanks guys!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is totally different than Pharma. Pay is so so, you do get a car, bonus once a yr.. Where are you located?