Insinase mad my balls bigger

Discussion in 'Metagenics' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2006 at 9:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exciting news to pass on! Balls and Blondes have committed to attend the Jamboree! This is great news, and we now have all committments in for our Jamboree!
    Got a nice photo last week of "Pippi", the Israeli singer who will be performing on the 20th. Along with the photo, he sent a disk of some of his songs, both in English and Hebrew (I think).
    He is very talented, and I know you all will enjoy listening to him. "Pippi" has agreed to stay on and be a judge for our Big Balls contest on Saturday!
    I hope Balls and Blondes stay calm, and don't wreck any property on Gig Harbor! When they perform their latest song, "Red Headed Stranger", they can get pretty wild!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a couple of up- dates concerning our up- coming Big Balls Jamboree!
    Miguel Hardona of Los Ballos Itcharos was slightly injured during a performance in San Diego last Saturday, when his microphone slipped and shocked him. But, don't worry he is feeling fine now, and looking forward to performing at our Jamboree!
    Our heartfelt congratulations to Tommy Lee, of Tommy and the Testicles, and his lovely wife Tanya, on the birth of their son Richard.! They're doing fine, and we hope to see them in June!
    I hope you all have made transportation plans to attend the Jamboree! More to follow.
    Hang 'em high!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it's less than two months away now! Only a few last minute chores remain to pull things together for our 3rd annual Big Balls Jamboree! I know some of you are anxious and ready to go!
    Spoke with Elder Johnson of The Erection Men's Choir, earlier this week. He indicated his group is ready, and their harmony has reached new peaks! We all know how good they sound on stage! They have a new album which is due to be released in November. I can't wait to hear some of their new songs from the album! More to follow!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well......we received some pretty great news today!

The contract is signed for another stellar musical act for this summer's Jamboree. Pitball, Mega Superstar Pitbull's brother, is set to perform!! No word if his brother will be in attendance; but Pitball is no slouch and is trending on Twitter.

Can't wait: the day will be here before we know it! I don't know about you all's, but I just bought a tanning package for my balls. Want to look my best.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is very good news! The Jamboree will be here in a month. Gig Harbor is gearin' up for lots and lots of "ballaction"!
    I'm looking forward to seeing the new group perform. By the way, once again Tommy and the Testicles are set to be the opening act on Saturday!
    Congrats on getting your balls in shape!
    Of course, please understand that ALL kinds, shapes, and size balls are welcome at the Jamboree. Having fun, ball watching, music, and sharing time with friends and family, is what it's all about!
    More to follow!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RC from NC?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know who that is, but yes indeed, he may be in attendance at the Jamboree!
    I hope you're planning to attend!
    PS- As of yesterday, the Marriott Courtyard still has a few rooms available for the 20th and 21st. And Big Balls Jamboree discount rates are available! However, you must let the hotel know before checking in.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for reminding me. I have some procrastinating friends that still need to book. FYI, you can use the code "BallJam" and get the discount online, I'm told.

I heard a rumor that they are finishing up converting some regular rooms into official Big Baller Jamboree suites; but the hotel staff was kind of hush hush about it. Maybe some more celebrities attending? Not sure.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point. Marriott won't have a Big Baller Jamboree suite, but we do have a suite reserved at the Holiday Inn, our usual Big Ball Jamboree Hdq.
    The suite is a nice relaxation stop for attendees and performers. The suite also provides an opportunity for attendees to mingle with performers and get to know them. Some folks also collect autographs from their favorite performers!
    PS- Yes, The Scrotum Blues Band is still planning to attend (watch out for the furniture!).

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Confession time....Well, first of all I'm SO EXCITED for the Big Ball Jamboree!! I've heard about them in years past, but this is the year I'm attending IN PERSON! Bucket list item, for sure.

So....I saved up for botox and got my balls beautifully smooth. They are...."were" a sight to behold!! Then, I got a little greedy and/or shallow and wanted to have the perfect set of balls. :-(

I convinced my doctor to inject them with collagen, as they are a little on the small side. Needless to say, I should have stayed with the botox!! My sack looks smooth as a couple of cue balls, but freakishly swollen.

Oh well. Gotta make the best of it, right??

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound fine! Don't worry. Big balls, little balls, we're all the same on the inside! Botox balls can cause problems, they say. But I think you're ok. Are you planning on being in the opening night parade? I hope so! Look forward to seeing you there.
    News flash!-- The Scrotum Blues Band will NOT attend afterall! Johnny Hardonsky called and said the band decided to go on haitus this month. Go figure. But we have great music lined up for our Jamboree! This year the musical guests will be the best we've had in 3 years!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sucks they won't be performing!! I guess I'll have to sport another band's t-shirt.

Elder Johnson and the Erection Men's Choir (EMC) are still playing, right?? I'm looking forward to them and Pitball probably the most.

Does anyone know if there is going to be another Wet Balls-In-Briefs contest again like a couple years back? Mine are a little sagging, but I found some nude colored lift tape that I want to use. Hopefully, it's not illegal!! LOL!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the Erection Men's Choir will be performing! They will be doing some of their signature songs, including A Testicle for Little Tony- gutwrenching!
    Tape up those balls because there will be a Wet Balls- In- Briefs contest! (Saturday morning).
    I've never heard Pitball play. I'm excited to hear them perform!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, we're just 2 short weeks away from our Big Balls Jamboree! I know you all are as excited as I am. The musical performers are also anticipating our Jamboree!
    I hope you all have your arrival plans down!
    Remember, there will be a Big Balls welcome desk at both hotels, and you will have a chance to greet each other!
    There will be many big ball "displays" and our introduction parade Friday evening at 7:00. It will be an exciting time for all!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, I really wanted to surprise my partner for this year's Jamboree. It's kind of a big deal, since we met at the 1st BBJ three years ago.

I remember it like it was yesterday.....We were both wearing matching acid washed jeans with big holes in them to show off our turgid testicles and it was love at first sight.

Anyway, for the big surprise I took Big Balls Room Dancing lessons and I'm feeling pretty confident about my skills! I plan on showing off the new moves at the parade.

Can't wait to see fellow Big Ballers: old friends and new ones!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if there is going to be the Ball drop for this year's Jamboree?

I've heard rumblings that the new Metallic Ball construction was behind schedule due to the increased size and desire to make it more flesh looking. In addition, the material used to add the appearance of peach fuzz wasn't holding up to weather tests: high winds, rain, etc.

It would be a shame! I know a lot of us are really looking forward to lowering our own balls in unison, while the traditional Ball drops.

Any information would be helpful. Serious replies only.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, we do what can be done.
    I just returned from Gig Harbor this afternoon. There is a chance construction will come through as planned. If not, so be it. Our balls are the center of attraction, and this is what our attendees want to see. Your balls will be seen, I assure you! And the music is so special!
    Can't wait to see you all next Friday!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, just two more days until we all start arriving for our Big Balls Jamboree!
    I'm excited, and wanted to go over a couple of last minute details so check- in goes smoothly:
    1. Don't forget to pick up room keys at the check- in desks. It should be handled alphabetically.
    2. Snacks should be taken to the rooms.
    3. The Big Balls Entrance Parade starts promptly at 7:00 PM. Friday. (Pipi will be the head judge).
    4. Music should begin at about 8:00 PM Friday, with Tommy and The Testicles leading off. Music resumes again on Saturday!
    5. All day Saturday there will be special events and ball watching time for all attendees.
    6. We have planned surprises and special gifts for you all. Have fun, and be proud of your balls!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will Mohammed be their two.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait!