Are you guys hiring?

Discussion in 'Zylera Pharma' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2014 at 9:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never heard of this company so I went to the website. Looks to be pretty small. I am making the first post on your CP board, so I assume you are new, is that right?
    How is it to work at Zylera?
    What do you sell?
    Are you guys hiring?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interested in working for small pharma. I looked at your website and didn't see any jobs posted. I also searched Indeed and didn't see anything. Are you hiring and if so, do you use a recruiter? Or do you post jobs somewhere I have not looked yet?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Baby kong dong humpee!

That's what I'm talking about homie!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are hiring but we are so small we dont post jobs. Come into the office and complete an application and we will get back to you. Tell them Eisai Ed Boylan and Rad Mignerey referred you. You'll be hired.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You wouldn't want to work with one of these guys. Lots of issues!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like we don't all have issues! Merck is gonna lay off a bunch of reps on June 23 and everyone is stressed. So if you have any openings and even half decent products, inquiring minds wanna know.....and sooner rather than later cuz unemployment sucks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure come join the party!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These guys have budweiser parties every day. Great company!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can no longer afford to serve Budweiser. So now we have kool aid parties every day.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I met the long island rep. If this guy is what they are looking for ... trust me, you don't want in.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nice try OP. Which firm are you working for?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He said in an earlier thread he works for Merck and was being laid off June 23.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bull dung. They all have an "approach." Op obviously heard of competitor and had to fill in the blanks for his pimp. became frustrated with no public info available. Turned to the cheap and quick CP, then hoped for a clue.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the Long Island rep

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any new info on this company appreciated ... Limited data out and super basic website ... 2006,07,08 were selling diabetes, pain , arthritis .... Any info greatly appreciated!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's your information: this company is tiny tiny. The people are really nice and fun and like to spend their free time studying the bible and going on retreats.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously you are not actually looking for a job here. You are completing and competitive marketing information report on a diabetes, or pain or arthritis monitoring contract. You only want free interviews and you realize no one would speak with you if they knew you planned on quoting and selling what they say as CI. so here you are trolling on CP for freebies. I'd even rather read a good book.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To add to this, we have the hottest looking reps of any pharma....even hotter than Pfizer's. Our culture is awesome. And we are fun too. We even have a secret monopoly club and when you join our company you can have the password. You will want to join for the Monopoly money.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how much Monopoly money can one expect to make with this company?