Maternity leave please b honest

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Apr 17, 2014 at 9:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I recently found out I am pregnant and just started w bms. Can someone tell me how their maternity program is? Full pay etc. and is there a required amount of time you are to be employed before you receive that benefit. thank you

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're either a headhunter or a dumbass............no wonder you're pregnant. Did you RECENTLY find out you had a job?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS prides itself on being ranked as one of the top companies for women. Do yourself a favor and get the facts from HR.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got the girl.....Don' want to get anyone pregnant.....you're still a dumbass. You hate dealing with HR? I hope you're not in sales, customers might absolutely immobilize you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the one honest answer...as fir the other guy you are the type of person I report to hr and get their ass fired

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it your DBMs baby?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me get this straight, you're afraid to go to HR about benefits but you do want to report me to HR to get "my ass fired". Hahahahaha, What would the charge be -- I was cruel to a moron?

You have bigger problems you have to determine who the father is?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to be with the company for at least a year to get maternity benefits. If you are with the company less than 4 years but greater than 1 you get 8 weeks at 100% pay for a c-section and 6 weeks 100% pay for regular birth. If you need more time you get up to 26 weeks with a doctors note. If less than 4 years but greater than 1-your pay is 70% after the first 6 or 8 weeks at 100%. If you are with the company for more than 4 years-100% pay for the full 26 weeks.
    If you need more time after the 26 weeks it's unpaid and at the managers discretion.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am currently pregnant and was told from HR that after 1 year of service, pay is at 100% for 8 weeks and 70% for 18 weeks for a total of 26 weeks. If you have less than one year of service, 100% pay for 4 weeks and 22 weeks at 70% for a total of 26 weeks. Maternity leaves falls under STD benefits at BMS.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does the father get? Sounds like discrimination to me

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why go to HR? Why can't you ask your manager or region admin.? Strange you'd post your question on this website! What your next question, honey?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6 weeks paid for a natural delivery, 8 weeks paid for c-section. After that you can take up to 12 weeks of FMLA unpaid.