Too many oncology reps

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2014 at 2:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

try one oh bright eyes!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm new to BMSO. The reps who've been here awhile harp on all the things they CAN'T do, all the Drs they can ONLY see with a lunch, so they spend most of their time stuck on the "this is the way it is in Oncology" train. I've vowed I will try to change this apathetic, defeatist complacency by outworking (won't be hard) and out-thinking these entitled dinosaurs.
    Oh and by the way, having observed their selling skills at the POAs, I can see why they have access issues.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LH will change things.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think there are too many reps you can always quit! Or you can get laid off once corporate reads the message boards and agrees with you.. Always amazes me when reps bitch to management about too many reps or no access.. You're digging your own grave .. How about keep your mouth shut , keep your head down and stay über the radar.. Ride the gravy train as long as u can cause it won't last forever

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know, the reps that have been here for a long time harp on those things because they have tried many times in the past. Tried what? Everything! So I guess you are another "anybody" coming in and thinking you can make changes. Good luck with that, I hope you do because I'm bored as hell. I want to interact meaningfully with my customers but the dynamics of our industry or at least oncology (my focus for the past 19 years) has prevented this from happening. Lord knows I have tried and many reps I have know have tried. If you have a better way please share it.

Do you have any idea how many people have come into this division and didn't believe what they were hearing was actual truth? Plainsboro is packed with them and eventually they figure it out. So for the time they want to argue about it life is passing us by. Just once it would be nice to get somebody who comes into BMS Oncology as says, mmm, you're right. Let's work on a way around that. Let's work with the AMA or ASCO or some other medical organization to help them see what a value we COULD be.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sheer volume of reps is a…cancer...to this division.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

love your twisted spirit, now go back down to the basement and make those meatball packs

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sweet teriyaki boy

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The BMS BioPharma Survey came out on Monday. What do y'all think - are you going to answer honestly? How will they edit the responses? My most favorite statements on the survey: I am going to leave the company within the next year & my manager motivates and energizes me! What were yours?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wanted a writeable section on survey to type in own comments n suggestions. They will not get the full picture without this!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it here!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try the new Burger King dippers laundry boy

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust LH, she knows what she is doing.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have great access bc of my relationships and tenure with BMS. This is the best company ever!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i sit in parking lots, no one in them offices will meet with me. i shout at myself and close eyes and dream of Lodz

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes! petra with eyes wide shut!