Approval is highly likely

Discussion in 'MannKind' started by Anonymous, Sep 28, 2013 at 8:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't imagine this gets denied or delayed. The data was strong last time, but the device change caused the delay. That was understandable.

Since then, the support data has further strengthened.

Think about those newly-diagnosed patients offered these needles of this inhaler. It's a no-brainer.

This stock will be $15 per share. Maybe more, eventually.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will the company be hiring if the approval goes through?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still serious issues to overcome, inherent in ALL of the previous inhaled insulins; also price. Lastly, there are 4mm needles are the market; these things can hardly be felt. Exubera is on the market, but not used.

Price, and REMS could greatly diminish this product. Clearly most in the market agree with me, as the market cap for MannKind is only 1.5 billion dollars (5$ per share), thats WITH all the great news. If this product was such a slam dunk, clearly some other drug company would have purchased this company, at such a low price.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another company will not even consider a purchase / buyout of mankind until FDA approves Afreeza. Without approval, Mankind goes nowhere but down.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, it goes nowhere until approval. It may even trail up a bit. It's not going down, though.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Actually, it goes nowhere until approval. It may even trail up a bit. It's not going down, though."

On the day of this quote, MNKD opened at $5.35 and closed at $4.32. It has never reached that $5.35 or above position since then. As of this writing, MNKD is at $4.53. I would say that is DOWN. They had a .17 per share loss in Qtr 3 vs. an expected .14 per share loss, plus in increase in on 7.2% in R&D costs. NOT GOOD, which is why the stock has sunk since that 5.35 mark. NDA for Afreeza was resubmitted last month for expected FDA approval by April 15, 2014. Until then, the stock will fluxuate. If you believe in the product and FDA approval will come, buy on these dips....they will continue to go down a few cents here and there. I own the stock, when (not if, but when) it falls below $4, I will buy more because I do believe this product will be approved.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh, yes mr rocket scientist, if a freeze does not get approved by the FDA then it goes down, everyone including mr anonymous. The question we all want to know is where the stock price can go, if the FDA approves, I believe it will get approved. Well I hope it does, from a diabetic point of view it would be comparable to a person with acute diarrhea not having to wear a diaper.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have doubts about the practicality of this drug if it ever gets approved. It will not be easy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a REMS is going to happen.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will they be hiring Administrative Assistant in Paramus ???

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are hiring like crazy in Danbury, easy commute

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been administering insulin to myself for 30 years. It's getting harder and harder to find a spot that isn't scarred to hell and back. I can't get a good dose anymore unless I contort to some obscure and unscarred part of my body.

I can't wait for this product to get approved. It's so practical I can't believe it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well the market cap is $4 billion now so clearly the market doesn't agree with you. You lost out on a great buy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is because you haven't a clue about Afrezza.