DeSimone gone Murdo In!

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2011 at 4:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy you can say that again. I remember her coming over to Princeton for a Franchise VP role - all she did was suck up to the Medical folks and had to hire an outside consultant to develop her Franchise Strategy! She couldn't get a Plainsboro lackey on the team fast enough. Amazing she survived as long as she did!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strickly a female quota placement.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on your spelling you must be STRICTLY a village idiot placement

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You missed the trick fuck face.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually Murdo is quite a bit of an egotistical ass....a little bit of thr Hitler complex! He says he is being direct to excuse being an ass. He and Santosh will get along fine. I am not sure that a good person like Derek will last though.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Murdo great pick for a Vp of Sales! First POA and she bails! At 10 other better candidates were looked at but he brought his Fav on board. In 3 years she was made a VP and in 16 years before that she had 2 promotions!!! Weird how it's who you know that really matters!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a reason why DeSimone was transferred.
    Also, the screwups end up in the US. The brilliant people are from Canada for the most part.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

" The brilliant people are from Canada for the most part. "

This is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read on CP!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why was Jill transferred?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I tell you, I'll have to kill you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how is Jill doing? Is she heading up a patient compliance initiative again?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jill is a nice person, but has greatly exceeded her competency, in way over her head.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now count up the Indians, tell me there isn't some biast going on here?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, well looks like Merck values Jill's experience in the Oncology area... think her Vervoy experience was a plus for them?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jill, Murdo - no real difference, both great examples of The Peter Principal. BMS is loaded with mediocre senior execs that think they are great. Murdo rode the Plavix coat tails up the ladder. The perfect example of a successful drug that had nothing to do with marketing or sales excellence, but guideline driven therapy with drug eluding stents and no competition for a decade.

Enjoy Murdo, not really different in the end.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't Jill's husband a current or former Sanofi big wig?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Murdo go take your call notes