Suseck

Discussion in 'Baxter' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2013 at 3:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pencil dick, sounds like you are just trolling for trolls... If you are so bold to defend, then you should be bold enough to identify yourself as a Suseck supporter, unless of course you are MS. In which case you remain a verbose shit bag who expels empty promises and is nothing more than garbage J&J tossed out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SPIN, not SPIF.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will you both please go away... fuck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go fuck yourself. and stop reading if you're not interested.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MS and CH spend as much time fighting the pharma robots inside of Bax as they do trying to keep BBS afloat. Think about all of the crap we have to deal with at our level b/c Bax is a pharma company and not a device company. Now multiply by 10 and thats what senior mgmt has to deal with each day and put on a brave face for the salesforce.

Walk a mile in someone else's shoes before bashing them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are ok device guys stuck in a pharma legal run company. KN leaving. what does that mean..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank-you for the above post. Baxter is first, and foremost, PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY ($17B).

Suseck is a blowhard. "Let me make a few comments" and 45 minutes later everyone's head is spinning; lost.

Senior Leadership is responsible for the mess we are in. TRP, IDN team transfers, no new generational development of products, reactive contracting strategies, and too much time wasted on BS sales training processes "validated in over 35,000 sales calls in the 70's."

"We are pharma, da-da-da, da, da, da............ (insert Farmer's insurance jingle)"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love him

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully won't be around much longer!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am hoping the new AVP can help get things going. I am so disappointed in our IDN team and so many other things as well. He seems to have a little bit of a clue. We may actually have a brochure regarding finanacial data but wait - youll only be allowed to have 5 a month and there will be so many CYA clauses in the fine print, most of it WILL be fine print. What a joke.

I've been looking - only thing keeping me here right now is lack of any real jobs in my area. Don't want to be another compounding pharmacy rep!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing the new AVP (MM) is good at is being a woman driving inclusion initiatives at Baxter. Her resume has roles she has had with NO real accomplishments. She was Betty L (HR) pet project. Just wait until she opens her mouth and you will see for yourself.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is truth in this post. Stop looking at "She's a 46-time trip winner" and look at the timeframes of each job she's held. Spending 2 yrs in a role and then moving on to another role is a HUGE red flag.

Attention, please: the Peter Principle is now in effect!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that Mark S did not have a choice in appointing her. She was pushed into the BioSurg org by her female mentor