Put a fork in this turd

Discussion in 'US WorldMeds' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2014 at 9:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GE has to go!!!!!!! The guy blows a gasket over everything . Man just chill and relax before you have a heart attack. I'm so sick of being verbally abused by this idiot. I for one am not going to put up with this BS anymore .

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude - I totally agree! Someone needs to talk to LW and tell him the real story. gE is the worst leader. If you don't want to get rid of him please please please get him some training. I know at least 4 people that are ready to leave. All you have to do is survey our team to learn the truth. His is so demotivating with all of his yelling. Wake up! Here is my prediction --- GE will respond to this posing as a rep saying how much they love him.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WE love GE!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love Glenn

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why goals are so hard to achieve?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just go get a pair of fake boobs and they will lower your quota

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Put a fork in this turd/you sunk my battleship

Uh, huh. Uh, huh. Uh, Huh.Uh, huh. Uh, huh. Uh, Huh.Uh, huh. Uh, huh. Uh, Huh.Uh, huh. Uh, huh. Uh, Huh.Uh, huh. Uh, huh. Uh, Huh.Uh, huh. Uh, huh. Uh, Huh.Uh, huh. Uh, huh. Uh, Huh.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only if you get good ones.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

West RAMs and RD are the best in the class!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the class is special ed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice job self promoting once again Todd. Your skills sets are weak but your politics are straight on point. Too bad your numbers don't match your ego. The east will be at presidents club once again this year but good try buckaroo

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the derby. Also looking forward to seeing a few new enhancements that some ladies just had done . I hear they are amazing and with a little luck I will probably get to see with my own eyes. Thanks for spending your bonuses in all the right places ladies

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol --- heard we had a few drunks at the derby again .... What a suprise?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It never stops. The drinking and flirting are terrible here. I feel bad for the spouses because most of them have no idea. My husband wouldn't let me work here if he knew how inappropriate the men are at this company . I hate it here!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then quit B!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Orlando ram?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fired -- and already landed another position .. Glenn should be the next to go . Running the company In to the ground .

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't fired, he left for another opportunity. Stop lying. This company kicks ass!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard he was fired

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then your source is as useless as you are. For a fact, he quit.