Does this company have any products?

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2014 at 7:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF products do you sell? What happened to Byetta other than killing people.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My daddy says not to answer anything from any poster who tries to be nasty. Our company is one of the best companies in this industry! Daddy founded this company several years ago and we have all watched it grow and mature.

Amy Linn Feldman

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incest is best Amy. Now go sit on your daddy's lap and be a good girl

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wat you;d tank my grammer not so good

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Byetta has been linked to acute pancreatitis, as well as pancreatic cancer, thyroid cancer and kidney failure.

Is there anything wrong with the grammar in this sentence!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

looks like that shut the twat up

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Illiteracy and general stupidity seems to be somewhat rampant here. It's a shame because it's so unfortunate that some garbage is allowed to foul things up for the rest of the organization. My daddy is smart enough to get rid of the trash employed here. You need to be very careful the direction you choose to go!

Amy Linn Feldman

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you threatening someone? Might I suggest you be very careful with your threats.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My family doesn't threaten! Since my daddy owns the company, he is able to hire and fire at will. Being so unhappy here, it's difficult to comprehend why you are still here. Surely you are capable of finding more suitable employment! Perhaps you should discuss your problem(s) with HR!

Amy Linn Feldman

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

\

"My daddy is smart enough to get rid of the trash employed here. You need to be very careful the direction you choose to go!" this is a threat

And you are so stupid you assume the posters on here work for your company that give people cancer.