Avion Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:47 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is horrible to work for, so many products. Offices are telling me to stop leaving so many samples, they say we don't have room for them and office staff is confused by having so many. Not to mention 3/4 of them are dogs. My offices dislike it and it is effecting my business. I am miserable at this company. Anyone looking to come on board that is employeed keep looking for something better, do not move here. Anyone not working and needs the job take it but keep looking you will hate it here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is not "really good"...the rep who apparently made an 8K bonus probably has one of, if not the lowest goals. All the new products have failed and Docs think it's a joke for one company to have more than 5 prenatals on a shelf. Here's a tip, stay far away and wait for another opportunity. Guarantee you will be miserable here!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anytime I hear someone say 8 grand for a bonus isn't good enough tells me they are either a loser or a jerk. Probably both. 8 grand a quarter is some good money.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8K a quarter is good, it's just not accurate from what their reps have told me..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are talking to the wrong reps. I know three reps in my district who all made 8k and more. No bs. I know for sure as I'm one of them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh. How do your products do against the competition? Which prenatal has the most market share?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vitafol is #1 and will always be. Prenate brands are all a failure.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you a Vitafol rep? I don't know the prenatal division..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Vitafol rep go back to your own board. My Vitafol rep is always starting trouble with my samples. Just a jerk and my offices hate him too.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which territory are you in?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you were let go and your boss tried to help you with your next job what would you do? Think something's up?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all going downhill! It's one big cluster fuck.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in Chicago... Which part do you cover?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which part of the country are you in?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

before I was hired I did some research and found out that Prenate has been a great brand in the past and has been promoted by many companies. Apparently we paid a ton to get it and all of the hire-ups are freeking out because we cant make back the investment so all they keep doing is dumping repurposed generics on us and setting our goals through the roof. Not a way to run a business. That guy was right when he said that all management and training are a joke! All most of us are doing in the field is networking and getting contacts and business cards so we can get out. I have an interview this week! Run and don't walk from this disaster!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to the previous post! no one cares about $150 prenatal vitamins. The only place we do well is where we got Medicaid coverage and where Prenate have been written for decades. Don't bother coming here.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are posting at 3:25 looks like they figured out you were the joke.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN AWAY!!! Such a joke of a company. Their products are crap and doctors get tired of how many prenatals are left in closet. Dont get me started on their new oral contraceptive!! Its a generic OC pill and the only reason it can be considered branded is because it includes, quatrefolic, which they put in every shit product they have. Btw, it has been said that the OC will make Avion contenders with the big boys. If it was that important why not have district meetings for three days to learn and practice selling? Bc they are too cheap and only care about the bottom line for their investors. When their products fail, and they all have failed, blame is put on the sales force. Lets see what else.... shit budget for lunches/breakfasts, multiple conference calls per week, shit base salary, huge territories, unrealistic qoutas, no bonus, and crap managers. Please just do yourself a favor and walk away, I wish i had.....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base salary is only 45K and they call it a Specialty position?????

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're just trying to make as much money as possible. We are selling products that are not even on the IC plan. Imagine getting almost 900 prescriptions written in a quarter and your bonus is $0. THEIVES!!!! Once they have hit a certain number investors will sell this company and it will be chopped up.