Happy Friday AMR's

Discussion in 'Meda' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2014 at 8:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know you guys are pretty much wrapping things up for the week on Wed, so I just wanted to say I hope you all enjoy the weather and have a great weekend.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have alot of reports to fill out!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a joke of a company. How is the US division still in business? They wont be for long.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me what they do all day. They might have a few programs a year but isn't this a waste? Couldn't a rep do a program or work a conference? Who really thinks this will last?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They do absolutely nothing but spend the company's money. Princess Di expenses expensive dinners and wine. The programs are a joke with no ROI .They do nothing. But who in this company does? It's pathetic and I hope they give us a big severance when this nightmare is over.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha princess Di. Yea, she adds a lot of value to our company and generates a lot of business.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My boss told me that she should never have left her contract company for this sh&*t hole.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What contract company? We just got a new one from a contract company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey AMR's just wanted to say have a great weekend. Anyone going anywhere good for the holiday weekend?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We just got one from Inventive and she's supposed to be real good

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like the 120K base NoSalesis reps, Im sure shell be worth every dime

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a great history before and during contract, she's very good.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uhh ya, so she has no clue. Its confusing that she was hired and confusing why she would want to join Meda when we are closing the doors soon. How long will it will take KC to drive her out? Just another example of the wonderful decisions of leadership.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi AMRs! Working hard this week? How was the wine at dinner last night? If you guys can't sell then what do you do?? This place is an absolute joke!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, I'm a day late but happy belated Friday guys!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tomorrow is Wednesday for the Core team and Friday for the AMR team. How convenient you now get to choose 35 targets you will likely get paid on for Aerospan. I'm going to guess these will be doctors already writing. Again how convenient. This shouldn't interfere with your long weekends. I'm sure you can call on your 35 targets in two days because most of them will be in the same offices and hospitals.

Keep up the great work.