COMMERSHIAL!!!

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2014 at 5:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    This is a JOKE!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well gotta tell ya dude that there are many unhappy people there.
    a few are already interviewing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

many unhappy peeps there.
    Look at who is leading that team??
    Can you blame them?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tell me who the leader is in any company and I'll tell you how happy people are.
    no one in Commercial feels appreciated. AT ALL!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so sorry that the Starbucks Leadership is not appreciating all your efforts to improve your sales capabilities. At Acorda, we tried to mentor you. Unfortunately, you were not able to rise to the challenge, and we had to let you go. However, we trust that you have all the skills required to make a wonderful Café-au-Lait.

A little advice : get off CafePharma, and spend the time reading your Barista-Manual.

Best of Luck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading a barista manual is like reading the sales training material at Acorda. Made for idiots. Hey Starbucks person who's always posting here about people becoming Starbucks employees, you're a moron because you're always posting here telling people to get off and go work. Why don't you do the same? Starbucks happens to be a successful company run by smart people. Can't say that about Acorda. Keep drinking that coolaid, keep drinking it. Oh, Anne get back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bottom line - people are leaving.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are leaving ?

That's for sure.
    Every late afternoon, after 5 pm.
    People leave the office and go back to their homes.

Too bad you are homeless.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess you told them !

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outstanding information. I am impressed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! yep

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone has seen the light. She's a maniac.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maniac no. just no recognition or support or cohesion at all here.
    the fact that she brings in her friends is BAD.
    the fact that her hires are a mistake - BAD!
    Commercial is filled with a few back stabbing rotten lying thieves!
    she needs to get a real look in this place but she refuses and no one is saying anything because they are afraid. LS - please look closely at the people hired. Your good people are all leaving.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with all you said except for "she's not a maniac". She is. She's a crazy person. You can't deny that she's very emotional. You can't deny that prior to a board meeting she acts as if she needs to be medicated or most probably that her meds wore off. You said it yourself. She hires her friends and makes other bad hire decisions and bad general decisions also. She keeps doing it too! She's so egotistical and power hungry that she won't do what's good for the business and the culture here but continues to do what's good for LS. That my good colleague is a madwoman aka maniac

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

emotional is true. People inside are scared of her bursts. She embarrasses people aloud. True what poster said above. I have known her years and years, Can be downright nasty. The so called friends she hires??? MISTAKES who are destroying people.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you knew her for years you wouldn't be saying negative things about her. She is a very strong person and she says what she needs. She is prepared.

And to the other poster, Noel is fine. She has too much on her plate but she works hard and she is smart.

Stop all the negativity.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

noel is not trusted anymore.
    careful with her.
    Actually there are a few in Market access that need to go.
    they did nothing for years under kent and now actually have to work like all of us.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This team is a MESS!!
    needs an overhaul.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amen!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a shit show inside Commercial. Marketing is imploding with incompetence.