BI admits to lying about death totals to FDA

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2014 at 10:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah but,
    look at the sources....

my parents told me not to hit the hash pipe, and they i caught them doing it one nights when i was home from community college.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are not possessed by demons. They just want to make money. If the ends justify the means, they will go for it.

These cats figure "they could die without the treatment, so why not let take it? No drug is perfect anyway".

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No they are not demon possessed. They just have no concept of what drugs can do to people. Most see drugs as a patented commodity to be sold just like a car, soda, tissue paper, or latest greatest cleaning agent. Their understanding usually begins and ends with maximizing profits. Harm to people is an afterthought.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The other assessment included patients who suffered a major bleeding event and died for any reason. Deaths in this group totalled 19.5 of every 10,000 patients per year.

Boehringer failed to inform the FDA that it had conducted the second analysis, and did not reveal that over three times as many deaths were attributed to Pradaxa bleeding using that analysis. A Boehringer executive was unable to explain why the company concealed its second assessment.

One is "all-cause mortality" and the other is "drug-related mortality". These seem to be two different events.

Also, how is all-cause mortality "were attributed to Pradaxa"? The article is rather poorly written, of course, it's from a law office with an a-g-e-n-d-a.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously. You are an idiot.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think s/he makes a valid point, why not critique it rather than lob inflammatory language, douchebag. You are the reason people hate the internet where no one is accountable.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I think his idiot calling was right on. Death is death. It is that simple.

Douchebag? Isn't that an imammatory remark?

Typical. Call someone out the. Do the same thing.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was making a point about inflammatory language, see it's stupid to do it.

Death from being in a car that goes off a bridge because the driver is drunk driving is not the same as a bleed out. Do you really think these are the same or are you just trying to score some existential point? Write your comments below.