Joining Jazz

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 1, 2013 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor delusional bastard wasting your life away playing an anonymous ficticious character. Real live one flew over the cocoos nest. Lmfao at you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well darlin', the first thing you need to do is learn how to spell. I believe the word you were trying to spell is "cuckoo"!
    While your psychologist may or may not think your lack of intellegence has a lot to do with your problem(s), it certainly may have an effect on your mental well- being.
    This is why we at Jazz believe it's important for you to seek help!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& board Member

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could give 2 sh!ts about this company. Now as for you..... Take a look at yourself. Ask yourself along with your mental health provider if it's really normal to believe you are characters that do not exist. Let me know what you learn about yourself.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am only one member of the Jazz Family. No other "characters" welcome!
    If you see several characters floating around, it may be further proof that psychological counseling is necessary for you. Have you always been so delusional? You should know more about the company you work for! Perhaps a sabatical would help you. However, as per company policy for our employees, you'll need approval by a psychologist. This can be discussed with me or Jermaine after we get the paperwork. I'm sure we will approve your counselor's suggestion for your leave of absence. Not to worry! You know we will support any efforts to help you get well!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What part of your multiethnic multiple personAlity disorder don't you understand? Now stop trying to deny your mental problems

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Jazz Family functions very well! You do need to recognize for whom you work! It's a very important step. This combined with regular counseling visits can help you to recover! Speaking for Jazz Pharmaceuticals, we want you back!! But you must first get well. You can only do this be taking advantage of the mental help we offer. I'm still not giving up on you! You are worth saving!

LaToya Jazz

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor delusional soul. Snap out of it Pedro.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know darlin', sometimes I really have grave concerns about you. I just can't accept the fact that you may wind up slipping through the cracks if you don't soon reach out for help.
    You have many friends in the organization who support you and want you to get the help and understanding you need. Please take the first step- we're all pulling for you!

LaToya Jazz

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor Bastard.... You're a real live Rain Man!!!! Stop denying reality of your behaviors and how that makes you look.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not about me, or the company you work for that you say you "don't give 2 shits about".
    It's about YOU. It's about the help that you so desperately need, yet choose to avoid. This is the real tradgedy here. But, you know by now we at Jazz support will support you. C'mon now darlin', make that first call to a counselor. I think you will experience a great sense of relief!

LaToya Jazz

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You go RAin Man!!! Making up people and pretending to be them is perfectly normal. LMFAO

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jazz Pharmaceuticals is what it is. There are no made up people here, and deep inside you know it. You're struggling with so many different issues that almost anything you grasp onto is not surprising. Always remember we are here for you- always! Make that phone call. We all have your back!

LaToya Jazz

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My mommy taught me not to laugh at disabled people but you are so f'ed up I can't help but laugh at you. Poor soul.... You must really be starved for the attention to subject yourself to this just for a little attention. F--ktard

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhh! The few dumb, angry employees who have slipped through the hiring cracks seem to be alive and well! However, this may be only temporary. Perhaps your mommy understands this as well.
    Jazz Pharmaceuticals, under the leadership of our Family, continues to prosper. Apparently this bothers some few employees who want to see us fail. We remain a "beacon" to all minority- owned corporations everywhere!
    I hope your post means that "someone" has decided to seek counseling help! Great!

LaToya Jazz

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

. Maybe jazz is a good co.... Frankly I could care less. But you personally have no excuses for your delusional and grandiose role playing of pretending to be something/someone that you're not. Joke is personally on you and only you..... Ya f--k stick!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, I thought maybe, just maybe, you had decided to seek help. Whatever a f-- stick is, I'm sure it's an integral part of your mental failings. You do know you need help! We know you know it!!
    Our company will of course, go on without you. We will continue to achieve success because of our leadership. But we all want you to get well. As I stated before, nobody wants to see you slip through the cracks.

LaToya Jazz

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joke is on you f--k stick. You Crazy delusional Rainman Bastard. LMFAO at you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From reading your last post, I'm really quite concerned that you have slipped down to a new lower level of mental anguish. So sad. But the optimist that I am, and the support and concerns of The Family, enable us to hold out hope for you. I will continue to stress our support and positive feelings that you can get the help you need to get well! (f--k stick??).
    Now please, make that phone call!

LaToya Jazz

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is characterized by unreasonable thoughts and fears (obsessions) that lead you to do repetitive behaviors (compulsions). It's also possible to have only obsessions or only compulsions and still have OCD.

With OCD, you may or may not realize that your obsessions aren't reasonable, and you may try to ignore them or stop them. But that only increases your distress and anxiety. Ultimately, you feel driven to perform compulsive acts in an effort to ease your stressful feelings.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going further off the deep- end is characterized by spouting meaningless dictionary definitions.
    It only causes more concern that you spend time doing this, rather than using your time to seek help for your problem(s).
    Psychosis is often accompanied by fear of seeking help because of a possible serious diagnosis. This fear is very often overcome, once the patient gets proper help for his problems.
    With all the support you have from our company, and the support from good, experienced counseling, you can defeat your illness! You don't have to be afraid and ashamed any more!

LaToya Jazz