WILL NEUROSCIENCE REPS HAVE JOB IN A YEAR?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2014 at 7:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree. Red team will be layed off first. They need tablet reps to sell Brex. Red team in more danger.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's going to be a rush to get on with Alkermes from the AM reps/DMs here and at Lundbeck! Alkermes is hiring a 150 reps to sell it. Probably about 12 to 15 DM's, just a guess though.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alkermes is small, and they are disorganized. Territories are huge too.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, and they don't do a great job. ZS is not accurate in their decisions. I still think they need a lot of us to sell Brex. It just depends upon when Brex is out. Does anyone know if there will be several months after Abilify goes generic with nothing to sell? Thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Otsuka is so well organized?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The POA's in August will discuss who stays and who goes.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious? How in the h#ll would you know this? I don't believe it. YOu are not making sense. They won't know by then.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Re-Alignments have been proposed for last 2 years. DM's have seen proposed maps. Just need to plug in which AM's are left, where they live and which new area they will cover. Simple.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it dm choice who stays or goes?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They've been talking about this for 2 years, and things keep changing. Nothing is set in stone. I think RVP's, #'s and DM's will all have a say.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So................ Get another job, you big baby.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I , too, am concerned with my job. I wonder if they will cut newer reps or reps with poor performance.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every rep at every company has this fear. It is what it is these days in pharma.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always worry that it's just a popularity contest. By he reps keep their jobs that kiss up best?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love when you say "kiss up the best". So you think if I had a choice on who I get to keep I am going to get rid of the "ass kisser" who actually does what he is told and keep the douche bag who doesn't give a shit about what I have to say.
    Give me a break and start kissing some ASS!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drop 'em, big boy & I'll do it!