Let the Silence be Heard in Chicago!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're a restaurant and 87% of the people hate the food on YELP don't you think they would change the food?

You're thinking is arrogant and moronic. Companies with 90% disapproval ratings are DOOMED with a capital D. The culture here is to not stand up be heard. If you do you are fired. WHO RUNS A COMPANY LIKE THIS?

One filled with losers that's who. Until the culture changes here this place is going nowhere.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No gold and diamonds, just $1000.00. Try again, stupid. 100% ACCURATE STINKY. signing out, your beloved skippy,

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I knew that the concept would go over your head. People eat at different places because they like different food. You clearly don't like it here so leave already. Are you dense?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you are the dense one my friend. There is a total disconnect between the FLL's and the sales team that is completely insane and ridiculous. You have LOST the sales team and your answer is to tell them leave if they don't like it.

And you goobers wonder why Breo is failing. Your arrogance will be your downfall. You've turned a sales organization into a a bunch if robotic box checkers. I love laughing at how pathetically bad this place is run.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this your response?? It is no wander the company morale and actual Company is in the toilet. Your only response is leave already. I have news for you if everybody left that was truly unhappy this company would be running on a skeleton crew. You are the one who is dense. Get a clue this is a sinking ship!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wander??? Yes, we know who is dense (you can find him in a mirror).

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

According to enemies of common sense and equality (Tea Party and Conservatives), unions are the devil. They have got people voting against their own future by preaching anti-union rhetoric. My God, I wish we could unionize. We need our voices to be heard and our livelihoods to be protected against unbridled capitalism and cronyism.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's right are you looking in yours:)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Simple answer, go find yourself a union job. Conservative and Tea Party minded people are pro-choice for jobs, you're free to go wherever and do whatever you please. Of course, you're clearly from the common sense and equality camp so maybe you should ask the government what to do and get on some massive cradle to grave entitlement program, then you wouldn't need any job! Yay for your lack of responsibility in your life!