Reporting valid legal claims against HR?

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2014 at 11:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who in HR is responsible for the company's grievance procedure/open-door policy regarding other areas of HR?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me likes where you are going here

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear HR,

Although this is probably way above your ability to understand, you are not the measure of all things. Reality, which includes ALL things in it, have an objective existence and is measurable to varying degrees, based upon individual and/or collective perception.

Here is the bottom line for all non-HR employees: Your perception controls your reality, so don't let HR control your perception. To do that would be to give them far more credit than they deserve and numerically, the odds are stacked against them.

Step into the ring, bitches!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah Bitches!!!!

I recently too had an issue with HR. I gave them a piece of my mind and all they could do was sit back and they all looked so frightened of me.....I must say they backed up sanofi as if it were their family. they are in no way of help to us reps. having said that, I am still here and they are stilled shaken up by my big mouth. I have lost all respect for our HR system, if they contact you defend yourselves, they are idiots.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful not to lose sight of the fact that because they are in more of a position to "protect" Sanofi, "Sanofi" is in more of a position to protect them. Best road to take in facing them is the high road - don't become a hypocrite by stooping to their level. Also, don't forget to document EVERYTHING on an external source!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be 1 thing if HR didn't have such a negative attitude and treated people with respect, but I have a tough time with having sympathy for people who don't demonstrate the common courtesy that people deserve - regardless of their position.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An eye for an eye!!! I can only hope that the people in HR or their family members are treated in the same way that they have treated many of the employees!! Letting people go while receiving cancer treatment, allowing employees to be managed out because their managers are jealous. They too will get what they deserve and I can't wait!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You watch to much T.V. try reading the comics in the Sunday newspaper.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and you clearly don't read AT ALL!