Biggest Lie Told to You by Company

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Aug 28, 2013 at 10:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the days of antiquity, we were told if we met certain Capoten sales numbers we would all go to Hawaii. According to the WSJ we did it, but did not get to go. Also, another trip was cancelled for "security". Can you top this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you try to double dip, we will catch you! It's relatively easy to double dip, and BMS couldn't catch a cold!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Employees (you) are our most valuable asset."

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

M. Newman.... you will ALL be safe for the next 18 months. Lying SOB.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay with BMS it has the best retirement program in the industry!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have great benefits for peoplewho retire from BMS.What a joke!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How true. That is the biggest lie. How many "retention" seminars did Topper Brick do for BMS over the years? He would brag about how if you stick with BMS and not go over to Merck or J&J, you would get the pension plus the 401K. We all know how that turned out.

We were also sold on staying with BMS because of the retiree health insurance, and then they screwed over the retirees on the monthly premiums we have to pay.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is that stack of sh1t now anyway?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dbeeler is a good manager. This guy shit the bed every single day of his miserable life!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about those years where they decided at be 11th hour to not give sales force their annual merit increases. Bunch of scum buckets.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's worse than that. What was it, about 2010 when they actually announced a 2% across the board salary increase, and later said, never mind, there will be NO increase at all.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager told me he wouldn't cum in my mouth. How niave was I?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But they all certainly got their own "incentive compensation" that year !!!!!!!!!!!!
    nice

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Referring to management as "leaders".

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That the generic bag cereal fruit rings are good

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS as a company is one giant global lie. What a top down shit down company culture.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Jimmy Cracked Corn! By the way Jimmy, how is the Maui place? I know it's hard to fly back for those BOD meetings you continue to chair. What are you going to screw employees out of next?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is by far the biggest injustice . Just look at the PATHETIC retiree health insurance. Anyone with a moniker of integrity would pay for health care for individuals who have devoted their business lives to selling despite the poor decisions by leaders of this company. No, all the leaders were greedy. It is time for the new leaders to revise the employee health insurance plan. Do something right for your faithful employees who have been disadvantaged by your poor decisions.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Yeah, right !!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bristol-Myer's goal is to be the world's number nor drug company. The "significant seven" will help us achieve that goal.