Too many oncology reps

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2014 at 2:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LH- there are too many oncology reps per territory, pls consider 2 reps total per territory with smaller geography. 4 reps is too many, plus the RS and MSL. You can change this. If you want Bms oncology to be # 1 In the industry, take care of your sales people. No one is happy, good people are quitting constantly. Also, Get rid of the metrics on expert connect and crm rep trigger and good works. Everyone pls answer the new culture survey honestly. Now Off to my 7 member matrix pod meeting!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LH is awesome, if she thinks each territory needs 20 reps, do it and you will succeed!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#hiremorebmsoncologyreps
    Golden rule: don't ever talk about the number of reps or no access. 1) no one is listening 2) if they were listening, they wouldn't do anything about it 3) where else am I gonna make $160 a year doing absolutely nothing???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, it's more about VP Power by Numbers.... "My Sales force is bigger than Yours!" Looks good on their resume when they jump companies.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True! We are the joke of oncology. More like primary care salesforce.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost all of the leadership in BMS came from PCP, no wonder.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LH- Thanks for thinking so much of yourself. Your best people are dropping like flies.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been here over 20 years and can't wait to get out. Drive, drive, drive past accounts where I have great access and relationships. Pompous ITS knows hardly anyone because they don't like driving far from home. And besides they have no set call requirements so why bother? The chosen ones. I will move to another company for total dirt and thoroughly enjoy competing with them. Our competition is laughing at how screwed up we are. Too busy competing and tripping over each other to be #1. And how about that great 2% raise?! That's sure to retain our talent.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ask a dm like Don Martin, he says hold them accountable on what and whom i ak-i sit in parking lots and dance outside car with w liter sunkist and cocoa driplets

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LH is gonna be CEO one day, hang with her, she knows what she is doing. Hitch your wagon to this shooting star, the sky is the limit!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She may be, but she is running the oncology organization into the ground. She has no power to push away the marketing team with these stupid metrics. She has applied Primary Care to a once proud oncology team. Why do you think many of the top reps are leaving and there will be more. My DM told me during the most recent additions that they could not find people to take the jobs. That is why you see reps with no oncology experience in these positions. LH thinks there is a story tell to get people to make the jump to BMS. Wrong.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happened to Duane Kalcynski? looks like Lynelle will finally get all her own hires now, she has gotten rid of all the RDs

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was driven out by the fearless leader LH. I will miss him but I am happy he left this sink hole.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst RbD ever

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I AGREE

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hire more making friends with new reps is fun, sit in starbucks all day dreaming of white flies

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God help us if u are for real, choke on fries

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duane was rather lazy, self aggrandized manager, no big loss. LH KNOWS what she is doing, believe in her.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so we have 4 new Regional Directors out of 6 regions? how's that for being #1 in Oncology, more like #1 in Turnovers

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that reps are lucky if they get 2 calls per day. Is this really true??