Enough! Get the old reps outta here!

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2014 at 10:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't even know what they are saying.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The young rep says/hears: "Doctor! Good to see you again, you look great!, how's the day going? I just wanted to followup since our last meeting and show you this graph which demonstrates our........, oh, sure you can sign right here and I"ll leave you that study"
    Doctor hears/says: blah, blah,blah, blah,/- where can I sign?

The Old Rep Says: "yep, still here, this stuff still works, only kills those pain in the ass pts, sign here 3 times so I won't have to come back and bug you for another 3 months, thanks"
    Doc hears/says: 'still works, won't bug me -/ Great, I'll keep writing it..thanks!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And which one do you think doctors hate seeing walk in the door?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good one!!! Too funny but true

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"The kids at Bristol are sharp as a thistle, when they do the Bristol stomp. It's really somethin' when the joint is jumpin', when they do the Bristol Stomp".
    It started at Bristol, at a DJ Hop- they holler and whistle, never want to stop- and here's the latest, it's a crazy sight ro see...........!
    The Douvells, "circa 1965"

And the follow- up, "Bristol Twistin' Annie, lay your pistol down!
    "circa 1966"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes they are old and sticky like caramel ice

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But surely you must realize they have twice the brains, twice the IQ, and twice the general intellegence of a 35 year old rep!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spencer has no brains, IQ, or general knowledge ....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, just twice the age.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am curious. How old is old? Do you have a cut off age?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah--so much knowledge,so little wisdom. Why do you think getting rid of the "old" reps would make your life any better.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhh, yes! I remember it well. I was a freshman in college when "The Bristol Stomp" was popular! We were the best and the brightest at Penn. So much more superior than those of today! Thank you for the reminder of the songs!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure your memory is trustworthy old one.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My memory is perfectly fine, I assure you!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why don't you quit and work for a company like BI who fires reps when they hit 45.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The way it should be. Sex sells, no one wants grandparent reps selling to them.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suuuuure it is pappy, we won't hurt you. Just slip your arms into the white jacket like a tuxedo and cone with the men to your new home. Everything is fine there.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it make you cry that they pay me so much? Are you frightened that I have a massive pension and you don't? The bills are paid, no stress, and I have time to play. Sorry your life sucks, but with your anger issues and low self-esteem you should be grateful you even have a job (hope you don't get down-sized next go-around). Good Luck! A geezer with a great life...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent!
    :)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't have said it better.....now off to the beach