Who is the worst manager you have ever worked for past or present?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PAM- the worst ever!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Naw it could not be that PA was about as demotivating as patient first it had to be she was stuck with a bunch of old guys. Are you sure you didn't mean a bunch of old white guys. Yes remember all those damn old white guys that kept you from winning a trip every year. I am sure in your mind they were only successful because they bought the business instead of wearing low cut blouses and high cut skirts. Yes the old turds that had to rely on sales skills and other despicable tricks. Face it PA sucked as a manager

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two female rotation managers in NC and one male trainer on rotation.....7-8 years ago. Hope by now they realize who won !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No! No! Not our PartyAnne! I refuse to believe the fact-based evidence! NO!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am no longer with GSK. Just curious, is Patty Ann still with the company? I worked for her in Dallas in the 1990's.

A few reps liked her, but being honest, most did not. Long story short....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any manager currently at GSK who defends PF with a straight face and says it is relevant to what a great rep does in the field

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any manager who willingly takes part in the racist, bigoted and possibly illegal appraisal rating process is morally suspect! Listen, I get it...they've got to make a living and most certainly can't rock the boat in fear of damaging their careers. That is the whole point. We've got the wrong caliber of senior leaders here at GSK. Everyone in the field knows their senior leaders are not looking out for their interests. Sad.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you ain't sweated until you had managers , even rotation managers, in the Philly or RTP areas !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second JR in East Georgia. Hypocrite could not figure his way out of a paper bag! Dimmest guy in management I know who talks a good game of faith with a cold heart.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To #75.......they also were allowed to run wild !

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DFLL is a complete joke! How is this appropriate?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny! I remember that, she always said, "Long story short"!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do know that it is not managements job to look out for your interests right. They are not employee advocates. They are paid to look after the company's interests. If your manager is doing something wrong, grow a pair, and do something about it. If you knowingly choose to not say anything about the misconduct you are as guilty as the manager you choose to bash. I agree the appraisal process is not the best way to judge a rep, but its the only way we have at the time to be rated. That dumbass PF prevents us being judged by our ability to sale. I personally think a rep should be gone if they are in the bottom 10% of their region 2 quarters in a row.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually many of us did grow a pair and HR always defended the manager and the company. Grow a real pair and contact the EEOC.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep, like the little boy saying he is gonna' run and tell his mama on you........man up kid, if you are unhappy , just go, please leave....we don't need your type. Go live off the government like your type usually does.....or, you may be a bottom feeder lawyer !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a KC in Southen California - no managerial skills nor people skills, utilizes scare tactics, stirs up rumors, causes anxiety and stress among reps in her district. She is a perfect example of how a lot of these so-called managers got these positions. She is not a manager, and definitely not a leader.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was there years ago and I can't think of a good manager so they all were pretty much corporate jerks.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen. No one has any idea of the rotation managers, one male.....in the RTP area...and how we were treated a few years ago....lived in fear.....honestly.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for him in Oklahoma. Amazingly arrogant for a person who was honestly not that bright!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Work for B.S in the midwest...but not for long as our team as she may go bye.bye. Heard that she may go for the Bio manager that clearly would NOT be a good choice for the company. Just Wrong. She is all about Brenda!!!