Changes in Patient First now make it impossible for others to not follow our lead?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Nov 14, 2014 at 1:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Other companies will now see and follow the revised and refined version of our great leaders plan and begin to wonder how god granted them such intelligence. Don't forget to show your enthusiasm and appreciation for countless years of listening to us. This little change in patient first has not only taken years to accomplish but it has further developed a process to be more subjective than before(which is something they openly said that they wanted to move further away from). Hopefully the new chairman can see exactly how to correct this patient first problem.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Changes in Patient First now make it impossible for others to not follow our lead

Do they think we are stupid?? Can't earn 2014 targeted payout under the new system. What a bunch of crap.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Changes in Patient First now make it impossible for others to not follow our lead

You are stupid. You have posted 3 times about how you are losing your 2014 bonus. Stop confusing bonus period with bonus payout date. Put down the pipe.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really should contact the EEOC.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only contact the EEOC after you have made 1000 posts about how you hate DC, PF, CAMs and HAMs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they hire Jonathan Gruber from MIT to complicate the facts because we are to stupid to know better!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the why all this "metrics" bs is so de-motivating. If you end up with a supervisor who dislikes you for personal reasons, she will eventually find a way to make you look like the worst employee in the world through subjective measures.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really sad to watch and hear leadership back track on PF. How can they look in the mirror? They treat the sales force like a piece of crap! MCE is the biggest joke? Uncovering a need is one thing, but the 20 question interrogation irritates the hell out of out customers! Where would I fall on the decision cycle based on my comments? You should ask me a problem question followed up by an implication question. My need may not be explicit so better not ask a needs pay-off question. WHAT A F-ING JOKE!!!!!!! Guess I am in the recognition of needs phase. Better seek an advance in order to move me along in the decision algorithm.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on track. The board troll has already had his various DC rants, so of course he needs to fill his quota of PF rants.

Yes, you are a F-ING joke.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There she goes, responding to her own posts again...drink the fool aid, sister, you clearly can't get enough.