Mass Exodus Starting

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2014 at 9:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of news in past few days -- FVP, Marketing. Who is next?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name names - who left???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

up in canada its been a revolving door all year. well not the type of revolving door that refills people that left. one way revolving door to be more accurate.

PLi has run the place into the #*$*ing ground.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TG from NC. another is AM from NC. Top people.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK definition of 'price of doing business' resulted in a $3 billion fine
    GSK definition of mass exodus of humanity: the initials of two former employees in North Carolina? Hilarious
    GSK definition of business as usual: bribery charges overseas.

We just don't learn!

We are, without doubt, the true Island of Misfits in this industry…..from our unethical practices, to the over-reaction known as Patient First, to current weak-ass launches.

Why do I stay? For one, I happen to respect many of my peers and a few people above me. Number two, I am vested for almost 20 years. But I got me a sweet business on the side that paid off mortgage and fluffed up the kids college fund. So all of this crap, while embarrassing, is almost inconsequential to my bottom line.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top people???? Really?

2 people out of 5000 is hardly a mass exodus. Normal turnover is 4 to 5% a year.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post shows you are either great at massaging numbers, or really bad at understanding statistics.

This is not 2 out of 5000. This is one person saying that 2 Sr managers left in a month's time. No doubt there are more that have, this poster simply listed 2.

If these 2 are Sr Managers. then it is not 2 out of 5000. It is more like 2 out of 75. And this is only 2 that have been reported. There are more, but this poster listed...2 that he knew of in this particular time and geographic area. So...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good rep in MD deselected, 3 years service, 2 weeks pay and 90 days medical/dental .Three more in region put on probation.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, this is starting to look like field force Armageddon out here. When will the madness stop?!
    Why don't we do something drastic, like hold a press conference or start a letter writing campaign from our biggest customers?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think YOU need to retake statistics. A mass exodus is a large percentage and 2 people is not huge. I know you are embarrassed by your original post, but trying to spin things is not helping.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never said Mass Exodus. I responded to that post with 2 Sr Mgrs in a small area over a short period of time. You have blinders on.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have blinders on. Read the title of the thread. Your post is in support of this thread, plus you are refuting the follow up that it is not a mass exodus. Do you have a comprehension problem as well?

Perhaps you are now saying it is NOT a mass exodus.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who has left/been asked to leave? Are we talking about people from HQ, or from the field? And just as importantly---where are they going?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Starting?? It's been going on for two years now. If you are talented the only reason to stay on is if your're close to your number, you have to have the benefits, or your salary is so high its tough to match.

Of course other people stay on because there is a lot less accountability expect for doing well on tests and filling out these stupid BI activity red/green spreadsheets. Good hard working salespeople won't get recognition. Wonder why the launch products are well below launch forecasts?

And finally there are a few PF/GSK kool aid drinkers. They tend to be the ones that get the most guaranteed shares of stock.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have some people that are happy doing what they are doing and making good money, so they stay. We have some people (like yourself) that complain all day, but can't find another job, so they have no choice to stick around. Then you have people in the middle that don't really care one way or the other and just keep moving through life.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

see previous post- kool aid drinker, slacker who likes being judged on test taking, or more than likely not in field

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for proving the point made about you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yummy yummy, I have kool-aid in my tummy

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RVP from Southeast......field respiratory. Gonzo!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as well as hate, anger and venom. That is one full tummy you got there.